The Masked Singer UK #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the How Deep Is Your Love link last week is the biggest clue this is Lemar. I can’t remember the poster that worked that out
I can't find their post but I've got it now. HDIYL > Bee Gees > Robin Gibb > Fame Academy.
---
She’s so OTT so I doubt it has any significance.
I don't think she's on the show for any reason other than the producers think we all her love her stupid face-pulling and shouting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m so over the entire ‘panel’ and Joel too to be honest. All of them making it all about themselves during Tiffany’s performance, dancing on the table and being obnoxious 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Lemar isn't a great signing in my opinion. He's a good singer but his day was years ago and he was never 'huge'.

Reactions: 1
It annoys me so much when the mask is taken off and the panel do the old “ohh so that completely tenuous clue was about something obscure about you that I definitely know and isn’t being fed into my ear! Of course it is!” None of the panel can act for toffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It annoys me so much when the mask is taken off and the panel do the old “ohh so that completely tenuous clue was about something obscure about you that I definitely know and isn’t being fed into my ear! Of course it is!” None of the panel can act for toffee.
I'd love for the panel to be honest, and when they are unmasked, just be like, I don't know who that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love for the panel to be honest, and when they are unmasked, just be like, I don't know who that is.
Exactly! I know it’s just a silly show for entertainment purposes but a bit of honesty (which would probably be reflecting what a lot of the home audience are thinking) would make it better

Reactions: 3
I never understand any of the clues, even when they've been explained. My guesses are 50% do they sound familiar 50% the costume shape (are they tall / short / small / bonny etc. I have 0% success rate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s exactly why they made Tiffany sing her own song, because without that most of the audience would have no clue who she was

Reactions: 12
I had seen people guess Tiffany and when she took her mask off, I thought she looked different than I remembered and should be a scouser - then I realised I was thinking of Sonia!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still don't know who Tiffany is.
You clearly didn’t mis-spend your youth hanging around inner-city shopping centres mid-week - and/or are considerably younger than me! 😁

When Tiffany’s ‘UK shopping centre extravaganza’ hit our local area, we were all hauled into a special assembly and sternly warned that ANYONE who bunked off school to go and see it would face SEVERE CONSEQUENCES! 😱
---
For the more youthful among you:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I've stayed away from this thread so not to spoil any guesses we had as a family but as the end is nigh I thought I'd pop on!

Have to agree this year is quite pants! As a family we saw the tour a couple years ago and got invested in the show but my son now calls it the 'Lets see who we don't know behind the mask!' show.

It's a family show but my kids don't know who many of them are, neither do I lol!!

My guess for Bigfoot was originally Mr Tumble (one dance the girls were dancing in tumble polka dresses!) Lol ... But agree he should be out!

It's fixed as hell this season...

Reactions: 8
You clearly didn’t mis-spend your youth hanging around inner-city shopping centres mid-week - and/or are considerably younger than me! 😁

When Tiffany’s ‘UK shopping centre extravaganza’ hit our local area, we were all hauled into a special assembly and sternly warned that ANYONE who bunked off school to go and see it would face SEVERE CONSEQUENCES! 😱
---
For the more youthful among you:

I'm too young to know Tiffany.

Reactions: 1
I really want Piranha not to be Danny off McFly just to shut everyone up and because it's too obvious. Like it's boringly obvious and McFly fans are terrible.

But I am totally on board with him winning just to piss off Tom Fletcher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10