The Masked Singer UK #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did make me laugh Joel emphasising who Keala Settle was.

“It’s Keala Settle!!! Keala Settle everyone! Keala Settle from the Greatest Showman!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else finding this current series a bit flat? I just feel it’s missing something that the previous series had.
It’s been pretty uninspiring. I was just thinking how a couple of series back the TMS tattle threads used to be really busy, but it seems like not many people are bothering with it now. 🤷‍♀️

I guess the novelty has worn off. And it’s definitely missing some of the ‘spark’ and fun it used to have.

Reactions: 13
And sent her home first 🙃
That was no doubt pre-arranged. She's in her eighties, she wouldn't have wanted to or likely have been available to hang around all day for multiple performances and recording sessions, before flying back home.

I know I always sound like such a dweeb taking the technicalities of this stupid show so seriously!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That was no doubt pre-arranged. She's in her eighties, she wouldn't have wanted to or likely have been available to hang around all day for multiple performances and recording sessions, before flying back home.

I know I always sound like such a dweeb taking the technicalities of this stupid show so seriously!
I thought the same. I think most of the reveals have been preplanned. Saffy being revealed when Jennifer Saunders was on, and Lorraine Kelly being revealed then being on as a judge the following week.

Reactions: 9
Eiffel tower was Miles better than bigfoot yet he keeps going through 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure he's nice enough but stole a final space from better ones.

Reactions: 8
Eiffel tower was Miles better than bigfoot yet he keeps going through 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure he's nice enough but stole a final space from better ones.
It just shows the audience don’t decide at all. It’s all fixed from the start by the Producers hence Julia Sawala being unmasked while Jennifer Saunders was a guest judge.

Reactions: 11
I think this series has lacked 'someting' im previous years they had Ne-Yo, Richie Sambora and Amber Riley. This year its Tiffany. I like Tiffany and she can sing but you need to be a bit old to remember her.

And the cute costume has always won over the actual singing - the Panda win still amazes me.

If that is Alex Brooker as Big Foot, I'd atop jumping around - someone might order a review of Disability Benefits 🤣🤣🤣

For next year I would like to see Lisa Stansfeild, Alison Moyet or David Essex. Or Layton and Nikita from Strictly as a double act!!!

Reactions: 4
Why do we think Davina looked shocked in the preview? Who do we think was being unmasked.

I hope Piranha wins

Reactions: 2
Why do we think Davina looked shocked in the preview? Who do we think was being unmasked.

I hope Piranha wins
I was thinking the exact same thing
They've guessed who piranha, bigfoot and cricket more than likely are so wouldn't be much of a surprise unless someone really has pulled the wool over their eyes 🤨

I hope Piranha wins
I feel like it’s Danny winning and she’s just playing shocked cause she either suggested it but didn’t say it as her final guess or she said it and it was right and she’s “amazed” she got one right for once.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that doesn't want Danny to win? Just feels like a repeat of last year. He sounds just like Charlie to me and I don't even think his voice is that great. He missed a lot of notes in Without You yesterday. Sorry. 😭

Reactions: 5
New to the thread as wanted to avoid seeing guesses but the ones left are all obvious now.

The reveals this series have been so underwhelming. They've had some big names in the past but they must've struggled this series.
Yep the names have been very disappointing. Also I hate McFly so don't care about one of them being revealed.

Reactions: 4
I thought Piranha/Danny sounded good the first time we heard him, and he is. He’s no Mark Feehily though.

Reactions: 8
I don't agree with her views but when Charlotte Church (Mushroom) sang that Demi Lovato song she was amazing.

Reactions: 2