Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has anyone here been in the audience? Was the person that got through who the people around you voted for ?

Baffling that Bigfoot got so far

Reactions: 5

iieee

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn't want Danny to win? Just feels like a repeat of last year. He sounds just like Charlie to me and I don't even think his voice is that great. He missed a lot of notes in Without You yesterday. Sorry. 😭

50sGirl

VIP Member
Danny should‘ve sung The Power of Love - soundtrack to Back to the Future which is where they got the name McFly.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So Alex Brooker is through and Eiffel Tower is in the sing off?
WTF are the audience listening to?
I don’t think the audience vote! It’s all decided by the Producers. Also, we’ve never had anyone on here say they’ve been in the audience. Do they even have one?!

Bloody hell Davina is irritating!

50sGirl

VIP Member
I assume the group piece shown at the start of the programme was prerecorded in week 1 because I can’t see Dionne Warwick returning just to do that.
It’s a shame they don’t all come back for the final and are on stage when the winner is revealed.

Amoo

VIP Member
When they talked about Lorraine having been the Owl, the audience reaction noises were obviously canned. That bit must have been pre-recorded to avoid leaks.

Am I the only one who wonders how Jonathan Ross went from thinking that Eiffel Tower was Mary Berry, Princess Ann and the Archbishop of Canterbury to Tiffany?
A word in his earpiece. The stupidiest obvious example of that was when Melody Thornton was on the Australian version. Their panelist equivalent of Jonathan, who usually makes stupid guesses, suddenly offered Melody's name after having recognised it whilst listening to the Pussycat Dolls' song Don'tcha in between filming. That was well observed of him...except for that fact that Melody didn't sing any lead vocals on that song.

• Haha