Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atiekay7

Well Wikipedia announced that Danny jones was the piranha and the winner and it’s strangely disappeared now! Wish I’d screenshot!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

kimh90

Chatty Member
How thick are the judges?... ellie guessed Danny straight away.... Mcfly have playing royal Albert Hall a couple times now. And I've been once 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 6

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m firmly in the Lemar camp. My husband is adamant it’s Simon Webbe because it said “all rise”, it’s painful watching the show with him he doesn’t seem to understand that some of the clues are red herrings and designed to throw you off.

He’s also adamant that Bigfoot is a footballer (“not sure who yet” 🙄🙄) even though it’s quite clearly so obviously 6000% Alex B 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it would work better if they let the public vote.
They haven’t got the budget for that as they’d have to pay the celebs/panel, etc., for six weeks of availability, versus the few days they cram the filming into now. And given the signings they’ve had this year they clearly don’t have a lot of cash to slosh around. The only £££££££ signing (Dionne Warwick) made sure they were required for a ‘one & done’ time commitment. They could never have afforded for her to stay in the UK full time or jet back each week on the basis of a public vote.

Last edited:

Amoo

VIP Member
And sent her home first 🙃
That was no doubt pre-arranged. She's in her eighties, she wouldn't have wanted to or likely have been available to hang around all day for multiple performances and recording sessions, before flying back home.

I know I always sound like such a dweeb taking the technicalities of this stupid show so seriously!

Last edited: