Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwymmie

VIP Member
Mcfly did their anniversary show at the royal Albert hall. This is the most obvious clue yet

Reactions: 5
You know, it’s entirely feasible that Zac Efron & Anne Hathaway are appearing on this show.

I’d actually be more surprised if it WASN’T them. Both of them.

• Haha

Amoo

VIP Member
Maybe she's someone who finds that she switches between a British and US accent depending on which country she's in, like Gillian Anderson does.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I really wish they would stop asking busted or mcfly people on this show. There are other bands in the UK who they could invite on.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I think this series has lacked 'someting' im previous years they had Ne-Yo, Richie Sambora and Amber Riley. This year its Tiffany. I like Tiffany and she can sing but you need to be a bit old to remember her.

And the cute costume has always won over the actual singing - the Panda win still amazes me.

If that is Alex Brooker as Big Foot, I'd atop jumping around - someone might order a review of Disability Benefits 🤣🤣🤣

For next year I would like to see Lisa Stansfeild, Alison Moyet or David Essex. Or Layton and Nikita from Strictly as a double act!!!

Reactions: 4