The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t see his channel going on for much longer, his content is soooo dull and boring now, I used to quite enjoy it but I don’t even bother watching him anymore. His videos pop up so I know that he’s in either Tenerife, Benidorm or the states (is it only ever those 3 places on rotation?) but I never click on them anymore. He’s got a nerve slagging off Darren John but then still hang about with that slimy Martin or whatever he’s called in the states! Darren John’s videos are just as dull and boring but at least he comes across as being slightly more genuine! People are slowly starting to wake up to the fact that he’s never at home with his family and I think that’s having a big negative impact on his channel. I have seen many comments about this. If I was his girlfriend I honestly would have chucked him months ago, I don’t understand! Yes he might support her financially but he certainly doesn’t emotionally!
Yep, people are judging him and Mr Toad, and he knows they’re on the back foot..his videos are getting very defensive. He has a totally different demeanour these days. But that‘s what you get for falling out with genuine people and promoting sex tourists and perverts.

I was in Tenerife last week and all I could think about was how it has been ruined by Lee nagging on my mind. If it wasn’t for him I’d have never heard of Andrew Knight, Geoff Carter or Tim Dowd - three of the worst people ever. Ugh.

Reactions: 4
Lee used to be slightly enjoyable to watch a long time ago, his content was light-hearted and slightly humorous. Now it’s just 30 minutes of non-stop moaning and complaining, he needs to lighten up the miserable c*nt. Makes you wonder what he’s like to live with..poor woman and kids

Lee used to be slightly enjoyable to watch a long time ago, his content was light-hearted and slightly humorous. Now it’s just 30 minutes of non-stop moaning and complaining, he needs to lighten up the miserable c*nt. Makes you wonder what he’s like to live with..poor woman and kids
As he’s never at home, that wouldn’t be an issue.

Reactions: 5
He's just a sofa surfer he hasn't properly lived with Sarah...

the kids will see more of Sarah's brother than Lee, her brother was at the youngest christening when Lee abandoned them and his elderly mother to play Mr Tenerife for months.

I can't wait to see part 2 of Andy Pandys video when he tells us how he made it to be a big time business man that pimps out his Mrs!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He has banged on the pounds with all the crap food he eats, he actually has man boobs now. He should rename himself to MacManboobs maybe he can add a bra to his mech store 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has banged on the pounds with all the crap food he eats, he actually has man boobs now. He should rename himself to MacManboobs maybe he can add a bra to his mech store 😂
He's back in Florida where he eats piles of crap, always comes back even fatter!

• Haha
These videos were he tells us he's being Lee, and not The MacMaster.

Let's face it. There's hardly any difference is there? The only difference is he doesn't say 'Let's go' or 'Onwards'.

Other than that he's the same bellend he always is.

Reactions: 8
The 'Onwards' thing is dead in the water! How many times can he use that?

These videos were he tells us he's being Lee, and not The MacMaster.

Let's face it. There's hardly any difference is there? The only difference is he doesn't say 'Let's go' or 'Onwards'.

Other than that he's the same bellend he always is.
Is that what he says to Sarah when she asks him if he’s played away. He just says it was the Macmaster not Lee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see him and Martin went to a concert for washed up old codgers. Not only is he an electric vehicle expert and a food expert but he now thinks he's a music critic!

As for that breakfast vid with Martin when he has a huge hissy fit over the bill (pretending he's shocked by the prices) even though he had shown the menu with prices and knew exactly how much everything costs...

No uploads for 2 days now what’s happened to Mc bellend
Apparently he's not been well and has a hospital appointment. Perhaps all that Jameson's and fish and chips is catching up with him.

Reactions: 1
I knew this bachelor lifestyle, drinking everyday, burning the candle at both ends,

and eating like Stan Ogden would catch up with the child abandoner.

Meanwhile his ‘mate’ Baron John continues his ‘epic, most creative yet, once in a lifetime challenging adventure’ - taking his motorbike down to Tenerife? (most of it spent on a ferry - challenging cos the telly in his cabin didn’t work and he ran out of shower gel apparently?).

he’s just had an egg roll at a service station where he washed his bike, duck me how epic and creative’s that!

86D57ED6-7117-4910-B69E-BBE9AA68BA92.jpeg

• Haha
Gave up on Barron John a long time ago, the cholesterol King can bore a glass eye to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.