The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of disturbed individual looks at a sausage and thinks of a ''poodles willy''?

In fact, what kind of disturbed individual would know what a ''poodles willy'' even looks like?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
7469707B-CEF7-4765-B1F9-15F7DD443E6A.png
Someone wrote on I wish you two would stop with the innuendos and I just had to respond!

I'm still laughing at Darren John's merchanise to be honest!
Aren’t we all? The t-shirts in particular are absolutely hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does Sarah exist I wonder
IF she does she must very very tolerant and not care. Taking Angie out buying her things to stuff in her gob and then making suggestive remarks. Lee says something filthy and Angie pretends she's never seen a knob before. I'd bet my house they are shagging.

Reactions: 6
IF she does she must very very tolerant and not care. Taking Angie out buying her things to stuff in her gob and then making suggestive remarks. Lee says something filthy and Angie pretends she's never seen a knob before. I'd bet my house they are shagging.
He’s totally banging her..see the way Ang looks at him, she idolises him. Not surprising really, he spends more on Ang than Sarah and the kid combined. The second tier get fridge magnets but Ang gets her mouth stuffed regularly.

• Haha
The constant sexual innuendo is beyond cringe. If you think he's bad with Ange you should go back and watch him with the knightstrider because he was even worse when he was him which was disturbing. Being a sleazy perve is all part of the mac's sparking sense of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been said in comments that lee and Andrew are both bi so they maybe they had a sexual encounter with each other ?

Imagine Lee and Ange having sex though.

"You like a bent sausage, don't you Ange? Not like a catering sausage, is it? Definitely not a poodle's willy. Look at that minge. Crunchy on the outer, soft on the inner. As my Dad used to say: 'I could eat that again'. I'm going in for penetration. Take a closer look my friends. How's Nick doing?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well it seems my comments got deleted, I basically said that it’s disrespectful to Sarah his girlfriend and they’ve somehow disappeared overnight. I said it was funny at first but now it’s just cringey and disgusting. There’s no way I’d put up with it! He feeds her more than he feeds his kids, it’s pathetic! Also, all the thirsty comments by blokes about Ange is just bizarre, I’m genuinely not seeing the appeal there, quite the opposite actually.

Reactions: 2
He hates comments which question his so called family, by deleting it makes him look more of a pathetic asshole, truth obviously hurts him 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Baulks at paying six quid for a hot dog at the Xmas markets but doesn’t bat an eyelid at forking out seventeen quid for this child’s portion

1D142A04-DCB7-4FAE-BD76-D22EA34B51C2.jpeg

Anyone else noticed he seems to shake when he’s eating. Like his hands proper shake sometimes. Need a drink Lee babes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.