Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
So the 20k give away has now been announced as a competition on Facebook. Using it drive up likes and drive up views of their drink the world video. What an absolute crock of shite. Obviously trying to get this cringeworthy video to go viral.
Which Facebook page?

Found it, it's not a private group page

Reactions: 2

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Do you reckon their "friends" they will be meeting in the next vlog will mean they go somewhere where they spend money? Seems they never really show themselves actually paying for stuff when with "friends"...
I think the friends be Charlotte and Nicky I think they live there?

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Just watched a vlog when they were at Epcot with the family and Leigh said the next round of drinks was gonna be expensive coz they were buying Batty B, her husband and Leigh’s mum a drink, plus themselves one, sounds good, however, they did INDEED buy themselves a drink each and bought one extra drink for Batty B, Uncle Brian and Leigh’s mum ….. TO SHARE!! 😱😱😱😱
No way!!!!

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Oh about the hoodie reviews that reminds me. I do surveys to save up spends for holidays. Prolific now but used to do Amazon Mechanical Turk when they paid in cash rather than gift cards. Anyway I used to get paid .50p each for writing fake reviews for everything from hotels to restaurants to Amazon products to Facebook products. The company who paid me I think then sold these reviews to the business owners. It was scummy and I found some of my reviews up on Tripadvisor, though they were stupid enough to create a new account for each one so I now dismiss reviews from people with only 1 review!! But yeah nothing is what it seems and the company they use for merch probably is buying reviews.

Reactions: 1

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Actually isn't this the week they were seeing the sheeple (Hannah and Mark?) How does that square with the fact Kirklees is an area of concern when you're only really supposed to mix households outdoors and minimise non essential travel?
I thought they were staying with them at the lodge?

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
It does not matter how much you are worth with furlough though, never was meant to be so you cannot use that against them. You just have to be employed and then be put on furlough by your employer. It would depend on what actual work the Fletchers got furloughed for.
As to The Kn0b Guys, they don't work for anyone so couldn't be furloughed....unless they have been lying to everyone and they do actually work for someone.....