Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Of course it was a gift! lol Do they pay for anything. Also what's the tax situation with all these gifts and donors? If they were paying tax on their takings I think Prick would have mentioned it and moaned about it many times.
From what i have seen on companies house they have never paid tax on their youtube earnings, patreon earnings or gifts. Unless they have registered as a sole trader for tax purposes rather than a sole trader but i doubt that very much

From what i have seen on companies house they have never paid tax on their youtube earnings, patreon earnings or gifts. Unless they have registered as a sole trader for tax purposes rather than a sole trader but i doubt that very much
That should have said LTD company

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Emmy79

VIP Member
It looks like the worktop in their "old" house as prick said they sold it. Still haven't seen evidence that they did however.
I agree, I edited my post. I think this is the only time they have used it though

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Nick & Leigh are as bad as each other in different ways, Leigh edits to make Nick look the nasty one, however, he is just as nasty for making his partner look so bad, they totally deserve each other, it winds me up when people think Leigh’s hard done too, he’s definitely not!!
It is so true, they do nothing for anyone. For the last year they could have been volunteering to help with covid, doing people's shopping, delivering prescriptions or helping our with the vaccine program - they have literally had nothing else to do! So sad that they couldn't have stepped up this year. They may not have been able to vlog their volunteering but I am sure they'd have had a few stories to share from doing it.
Once a blue moon oh we donating food to food banks

This made me giggle remind me of prick would do

Last edited:

Emmy79

VIP Member
There was a long list of terms and conditions....typical Prick. I think they announced it on the quiet because if they mention it on other platforms some people may point out they are a subscriber but were unable to enter. Whatever they did i bet it was shady. Probably cross referenced her to each platform and checked level of kerchinga status.
iI suppose they are a week or so behind so they may say something in a vlog, just shows how stupid it is to not uploading reasonable time.
It stinks that they have no evidence as to why and how this (poor) winner was chosen is questionable

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
They are awful, he is super creepy 🥴
Isn’t he another person that doesn’t have a job?
according to his Facebook he said he had pdsd/ and bad back he wasn’t working ages ago he working now I think, And constant bragging his mum passed away last year so maybe that’s how can afford to get married in Florida in may

Reactions: 2