The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else was kind of hoping the front of Taylor would get clipped when they parked straight in instead of parallel?
and they weren't far of a sharp bend..

to scared to park parallel, they wanted a quick getaway incase two 8 years olds kicked a ball of the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does prick walk around when it's pissing down wearing sunglasses, is he worried about paparazzi....... idiot
Tbf I sometimes do that, depending on the light. He does it because of alki red eye. My reasons are more valid. I have blue eyes which are sensitive to light anyway. A few years ago when I was in my mid forties I had cataracts in both eyes, since getting them done my eyes are even more sensitive, even in crap weather sometimes.

Reactions: 4
im just back from Sainsburys.......regarding the toaster

850w toaster = ยฃ27
1150w toaster = ยฃ12 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They got something in appropriate to save ยฃ15.

what a pair of chancers!!!
Did you take a picture and post it on their group and say "Saw this toaster and thought of you"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nikki Bywater, what an absolute witch. Itโ€™s supposed to be a community hun, not much community in telling everyone to piss off and Google it is there? Not that I think P&P will bother to give Karen any advice but some of the other group members might.

Reactions: 13
My work is on one of those apps giving free parking for campervans for the night. We have water and electric hook ups in our car park. Oh I do hope they come to Scotland and visit us. I will be waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think a mod should have deleted her comment because there's no need for her to be so cheeky as the creeps do encourage questions like Karen's ( even though half the time they ignore them unless it's a Florida ect resident )
I replied to her saying it was an hole comment I'm no longer in the group ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think a mod should have deleted her comment because there's no need for her to be so cheeky as the creeps do encourage questions like Karen's ( even though half the time they ignore them unless it's a Florida ect resident )
Since prick wonโ€™t answer with that snarky comment, someone has to do it lol

Reactions: 9
I replied to her saying it was an hole comment I'm no longer in the group ๐Ÿ˜…
LOL

Was that yours, the cock little cow wants a slap, that Karen mentions an elderly relative with mobility issues and that hole Nikki puts a smart arse answer, says to show your face when she has no profile pic the moron.

Would she write the same reply if prick and pouty asks a question, certainly not.

***EDIT***

That twit Nikki has been Fooked off also. she'll been ripping :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Twat Face.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL

Was that yours, the cock little cow wants a slap, that Karen mentions an elderly relative with mobility issues and that hole Nikki puts a smart arse answer, says to show your face when she has no profile pic the moron.

Would she write the same reply if prick and pouty asks a question, certainly not.

***EDIT***

That twit Nikki has been Fooked off also. she'll been ripping :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2901168
๐Ÿ˜‚

I didn't even get to see her replies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely pissed myself laughing when Pouty smacked his head on the ceiling fan, even more hilarious was him then trying to act like it didn't make him look like a twit
Me too excellent
---
I have a confession. During that last "scene" of them talking about their experiences of van life so far, I actually quite liked Nick. No manic explanations, no bitching about leigh. He took responsibility for some of the mess and not blaming it all on leigh like he normally would.
Right, I'm off to try and get rid of that thought. Normal service of hating him will resume tomorrow. ๐Ÿคช
Have a lie down in a dark room and then slap yourself
---
Tbf I sometimes do that, depending on the light. He does it because of alki red eye. My reasons are more valid. I have blue eyes which are sensitive to light anyway. A few years ago when I was in my mid forties I had cataracts in both eyes, since getting them done my eyes are even more sensitive, even in crap weather sometimes.
I have really bad floaters so sun glasses help
---
Nikki Bywater, what an absolute witch. Itโ€™s supposed to be a community hun, not much community in telling everyone to piss off and Google it is there? Not that I think P&P will bother to give Karen any advice but some of the other group members might.
Vile old munter

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did you take a picture and post it on their group and say "Saw this toaster and thought of you"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I didn't have my phone or I defo would have.

also just want to add as much as I hate the c@nt and love disproving his lies - I didn't notice it on purpose lol it was my wife that noticed

I was popping in for pesto, quorn and beans with little sausages ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Oh don't forget the 24 toilet roll for afters

• Haha
Reactions: 8