The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL

Was that yours, the cock little cow wants a slap, that Karen mentions an elderly relative with mobility issues and that hole Nikki puts a smart arse answer, says to show your face when she has no profile pic the moron.

Would she write the same reply if prick and pouty asks a question, certainly not.

***EDIT***

That twit Nikki has been Fooked off also. she'll been ripping :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2901168
Nikkis been booted from the group?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
she was good entertainment to watch, she will be fuming lol, and she has been so supportive to the creeps, a bet if it was a patreon they wouldn't have got blocked.

Reactions: 8
Wow that was SAVAGE. DeakyBlinderz sacrificed himself and took oot a Grade A sheep in the process. We are not worthy. You are our new hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine if this Nikki IS a Patreon.
All the money to be booted now that they’ve got their funds for you …

Ah well
Welcome to tattle Nikki

Do lodge guys not do refunds for you?

Reactions: 11
The fruit loop has been kicked oot Bazza's group too. To be fair they've probably just been waiting for an excuse to banish the bampot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really was a total nut job but she absolutely adored the dickheads from what I saw on here! She will be devastated 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
she'll be on the youtube comments quick smart when she finds out.

• Haha
Ha Ha ha, that nick has been fooked off
Think she just left and wasn't kicked or maybe some mod got a bit trigger happy 😂😂.

When I search the group I get this So I ain't banned just removed 😂 now I've said this tho Im fully expecting a block from them
Be interesting to see if she appears back the barmy cow :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Think she just left and wasn't kicked or maybe some mod got a bit trigger happy 😂😂.

When I search the group I get this So I ain't banned just removed 😂 now I've said this tho Im fully expecting a block from them
I don't even see that...I must have been a VERY naughty boy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Question - the videos that they release early for paying sheep, is that the same live video from youtube that plebs get later, do they count towards the viewing total?!
Mainly because as of 2 mins ago, they only had 28 views, so either the views don't count, or they really don't have many people watching early access

'need to find a public toilet to empty the van toilet'
Absolutely not, this is a big no no in the van life world - scruffs

• Angry
What would happen if they get caught emptying their 💩 in a public loo?!?
---
Also are we to presume it’s not been emptied for 5 days 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If anyone makes it through tonight’s slog you deserve a medal

Painful
"It's like a theme park" ........... they are like compo and clegg stoating around "Brexit world" all that was missing from tonight's nostalgia to when the world was "better" was white dogshit!!

oh also you are wearing a child's handbag Saville