The Lodge Guys #51 The phony Airman and his NoHairMan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they will never admit that they made mistakes. Buying a van without seeing or getting it serviced. All the patch up jobs with ill fitting parts.

Reactions: 8
"Does a dog sh*t in the woods" no Rick Mr Know it all know nowt! .. but a Bear does!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That throw they didn’t find just randomly opened they opened that utter toss pots

Reactions: 9
What the duck are they doing with this van now 😂😂

when they first started this I was genuinely interested in it - and actually thought he was doing well.

they just don't know when to stop!! That door thing that is most definitely going to tear the electrics to shreds.......why???? I genuinely see no benefit.

the 14 layers of curtains........why????

the full kitchen..........why???

It's just gone surreal - go on a short break, learn from it THEN add or remove things.

Reactions: 6
I’m not gonna lie I’m bored shitless with the van stuff…. Can’t they go somewhere or do something?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Prick if you got up at a decent time then you’d be able to get breakfast from a cafe, if you get up at dinner time expect to be served dinner! Nobber

Reactions: 9
I’m not gonna lie I’m bored shitless with the van stuff…. Can’t they go somewhere or do something?
It’s bleeping dreadful. Fair enough if they were going to do it as a how to guide or do it properly but as usual it’s half arsed pratting around with curtains for months on end in between eating a toasted currant.

But fear not it will hit 13k views or there or thereabouts like every other home vlog…. Funny that

They know they fucked up not going to Florida this January. So many new vloggers taking their place. If they started their channel now they would be left way behind. They got lucky because of lockdown and preying on vulnerable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that ironing board is just a prop for the bald toddler to look busy...

If they're using softener, the clothes( mostly t-shirts) don't really need ironed if hung up once off the clothes horse

Reactions: 5
Pouty wants to read ‘gladiator mindset’ 😂🤣😂🤣 yeah right!!
You think they might have took that step off before laying the floor and cleaned it when they cleaned out the van floor, that’s all the crap they hosed out of the van floor when they stripped it out that’s why it’s wet under there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.