The Lodge Guys #51 The phony Airman and his NoHairMan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always pout in all photos, he even does it in the vlogs while Nick is talking. He looks a right tit!! Something else I noticed on DW videos is how much older he looks, wrinkles, lines on his face do they use a filter on theirs?
Why is he standing like that?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow I’ve had a lot to catch up on 😂

So…. What a tit show the DLP slogs are 😂

wing commander prick no doubt giving all the tit flying advice because the others are so up on Disney he needs to be best at something. Can’t stand not being centre of attention or somebody knowing more about something than he does!!

it really is painful to watch just how spiteful they are! Prick especially, it’s an illness to be that spiteful:
Sunglasses - can’t let DW have their moment or say aww isn’t that lovely of her to do. They had to pass comment about ££ and then proceed to buy a pair
The rooms - couldn’t stand that the others had ‘nicer’ rooms. Why not be wow your rooms are great what a lovely start to your 1st DLP trip! Nope they make up some tit about their rooms in an attempt to get upgraded.
Food- let’s just hope nobody watching or there has any ED issues! You said you’d walked 17k steps that day I’m sure having some snacks on holiday is fine! Let’s not forget these people are on holiday from working, let them enjoy themselves without you passing judgement!

I don’t even know where to start on making faith and Tracy walk all that way!! And then knowing they’re walking round a park too!! No consideration for anyone! It was said in the thread T could’ve said. I we need the bus but they’d never of heard the end of it, no friend makes you feel uncomfortable like that (or charges you a subscription!)

His sulking in the park because they’re all having a good time and don’t need his tit advice.
really hope they all have their cards marked after this trip! Emma’s EDIB comment was brilliant!

I find it odd how these bloggers obbsess over certain things it’s like who can get one up on each other:
Lounge fly - it’s a kids bag! I’m sorry if anyone has one but it’s not for me! But the way bloggers are all ohhhhh LF it’s bizzare!
Bath and body - yeah it’s nice gear smells lovely but how giddy people get it’s just weird! Again it’s like a cult of sorts!
Disney in general- I get it, I like it myself it’s a great place with and without kids but as an adult you don’t need to act like a child there. Enjoy it but remember you’re an adult. Emma almost acts babyish even with her facial expressions I just find it odd.

There's probably other things but I cba 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he always pout in all photos, he even does it in the vlogs while Nick is talking. He looks a right tit!! Something else I noticed on DW videos is how much older he looks, wrinkles, lines on his face do they use a filter on theirs?
He is letting out a fart, filling his tena pants

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The 'Accused of stealing at Tesco' vlog came up on recommendations so I thought, why not and forwarded it to that point, Prick really is a bleep isn't he?
He explained while walking to the car that he used self scan, was selected for a check and the staff member said he hadn't scanned something, and then apologised and said he had, and this apparently warrants a complaint to Head Office! He then explains again in the car and says "they scan 4 things from the top of your bag to make sure you haven't stolen anything, which is ridiculous because if you were going to steal something you'd put it at the bottom of your bag" 😲😲😲😲
This comes after they go for a meal with the Care Home Crew and complain they only got one piece of battered cauliflower on their vegan salad, so complained and they were given another piece but say the time before they had loads each! And Prick tells Pouty that he looks really gormless and he looks quite hurt by it......I know they are both cunts but I feel Prick is worse. Oh and this vlog was 4 years go so nothing has changed

And the next suggestion is 'Perk yourself up/Nick has IBS pains" with the thumbnail of said head smiling 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited to add, just gone back to the WIKI and looked at Pricks Tripadvisor posts and sure enough, he put a review up about the lack of cauliflower on the vegan salad saying "I showed them a picture of the previous salad and they said only 50 grams of cauliflowerper salad" etc, surely all that bollocks would have been mentioned in the vlog if it were true!

Another edit, Prick has just said "Don't use self scanners, I'll never use one again, I'm considering never using Tesco again" that knob is always using self scanners when throwing his purchases around the supermarket! It's just like Don't use Bolt/Use Bolt but only to the airport not from it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Talking of be rude and pushing in, the part in the airport where he looks like he’s about to push past the guy on the escalato, he’s like storming norman always charging off infront. The clip cuts off straight after this.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just scrolled through 'a day at the beach' from 4 years ago featuring Devo, Jen and Chris and Vera and the caravan shits. Even then, incredibly 4 years ago, they have a BEEP and sticker over dicks mouth every time he says the month that they will be going back to florida.
Why do they think that people are interested in their holiday plans unless they have a worry that some of us tattlers will be there to harass, harang and generally take the piss. Now that I would love to do....imagine sitting in the lounge at The Radisson as Mrs doubtfire and naughty nick turn up and we shout SURPRISE....one change of manky tracksuit bottoms later 😀 😉 😋

• Haha
Just scrolled through 'a day at the beach' from 4 years ago featuring Devo, Jen and Chris and Vera and the caravan shits. Even then, incredibly 4 years ago, they have a BEEP and sticker over dicks mouth every time he says the month that they will be going back to florida.
Why do they think that people are interested in their holiday plans unless they have a worry that some of us tattlers will be there to harass, harang and generally take the piss. Now that I would love to do....imagine sitting in the lounge at The Radisson as Mrs doubtfire and naughty nick turn up and we shout SURPRISE....one change of manky tracksuit bottoms later 😀 😉 😋
They are absolutely terrified of meeting anyone that hasn’t been carefully groomed in advance. They never include interactions with people in videos unless they’re part of the group. I think they’re socially inept.

Reactions: 16
I watched The Lawgreens 2nd DLP vlog and TLG have commented on it.....twice! I wonder if this and their friendship with the wives is to show they have gay 'friends'? They have nothing to gain from befriending them initially, they won't tap into their followers etc so what other reason?

I watched The Lawgreens 2nd DLP vlog and TLG have commented on it.....twice! I wonder if this and their friendship with the wives is to show they have gay 'friends'? They have nothing to gain from befriending them initially, they won't tap into their followers etc so what other reason?
I think the Lawgreens are in an income level above the twats, and they seem happy to spend their money on nice things in life … Prick’s after getting a few invites from them where he doesn’t have to pay, we know how much they both live to eat if they’re not paying or wrangling a free holiday stay.
---
They are absolutely terrified of meeting anyone that hasn’t been carefully groomed in advance. They never include interactions with people in videos unless they’re part of the group. I think they’re socially inept.
That’s why they never give out any advance information of what they’re up to or post in real time in case someone’s nearby and could find them. I don’t think they actually like many of their sheep they just like the monthly payments, the gifts and the freebies.

Talking of be rude and pushing in, the part in the airport where he looks like he’s about to push past the guy on the escalato, he’s like storming norman always charging off infront. The clip cuts off straight after this.
He thinks he is so entitled

Reactions: 6
Just had an email from an up and coming airline. It’s called HOTAIR. It’s only a 2 man( lol) company at the moment and only has a 2 seat capacity. They fly all over the world if you can go by Bakewell and the Lake District. Piloted by squadron leader close, you are always on time because if you miss your slot, pilot close will just go faster while taxiing to make up those lost hours. Trolley dolly Leigh will serve you snacks to keep you satisfied during the long flights. Up first are a selection of toasted current tea cakes with lashings of margarine. A huge range of protein snacks and yoghurt to keep your hair in A1 condition. Drinks include, vegan tea, decaf hippy latte’s. Main meals are HOTAIR curry with homemade stewing steak gravy. There is only one food service on board as trolly dolly Leigh will be shattered and need a sit down. Duty frees include a fridge magnet and a spare selection box left over from Christmas.
Book early to avoid delays at PRICKSTRAVELAGENCY.COM

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Tracey and Neil are already home" Prick states in the car when they got back to the UK, Didn't even mention their daughter??? Just shows she was just there to provide access to the rides the bleeping selfish bastards

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had an email from an up and coming airline. It’s called HOTAIR. It’s only a 2 man( lol) company at the moment and only has a 2 seat capacity. They fly all over the world if you can go by Bakewell and the Lake District. Piloted by squadron leader close, you are always on time because if you miss your slot, pilot close will just go faster while taxiing to make up those lost hours. Trolley dolly Leigh will serve you snacks to keep you satisfied during the long flights. Up first are a selection of toasted current tea cakes with lashings of margarine. A huge range of protein snacks and yoghurt to keep your hair in A1 condition. Drinks include, vegan tea, decaf hippy latte’s. Main meals are HOTAIR curry with homemade stewing steak gravy. There is only one food service on board as trolly dolly Leigh will be shattered and need a sit down. Duty frees include a fridge magnet and a spare selection box left over from Christmas.
This is BRILLIANT 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, but is it capable of going through 4000ft of cloud?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.