The Lodge Guys #51 The phony Airman and his NoHairMan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A teaspoon of sugar would have been fine to sweeten that slop. We never see them eat it just their word that they enjoyed it. Thicko was scared shitless that prick was going to put coriander on the soup. Prick only cooks for his taste never considers anyone else when he is butchering any food

Reactions: 11
He put that massive bunch of fresh basil in it and then cooked it for “several hours“. No wonder it was black and slimy by the time he blended it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
A teaspoon of sugar would have been fine to sweeten that slop. We never see them eat it just their word that they enjoyed it. Thicko was scared shitless that prick was going to put coriander on the soup. Prick only cooks for his taste never considers anyone else when he is butchering any food
Prick would've put 3 tablespoons in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha. I can’t see because of the sun! WTF! This bloke wears sunglasses indoors yet won’t wear them when necessary????
The soup! 10 million tomatoes, 2 tins of tomatoes! 2 tubes of purée to add sweetness! Sweetness? It’s as bitter as as hell!
Garnish the fab soup with cream yet throw half a tub away when they are having the soup for another 4 night?
Binning it or not adding cream?
Pouty’s desperate to go in the camper but pricks having non of it is he?
Can’t wait for the next van slogs! Pleaseee 😂
I’m not too sure Pouty is as desperate to go out in the campervan as he shows. He’s a manipulative sarky twit, and the cracks are starting to show. Prick even called him out for not knowing what to do if something went wrong and he’s missed the number he would call in an emergency… his mother!! To bring him a hot cup of cocoa and a colouring book, then sing him a song whilst he falls to sleep!

I’ve noticed a lot recently when Pouty knows Prick doesn’t want to do something eg, spend money on parking, have a snack etc, Pouty will be the opposite just for appearances. However when Prick actually agrees and wants to do it or calls him out on his laziness etc etc, Pouty quickly changes the subject in the vlogs to move the subject away from this, or does his Uncle Fester laugh as a passive way to skip over it - he’s a slimy bald slug

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just discovered Lisa and Ade. My god her voice is just so annoying I only lasted about 3 mins in, n he just looks like he needs a good wash
They have a thread of their own come on over 😊she has her own home vlog channel life with Lisa which is EVEN WORSE

• Haha
Pouty showing us his “stationery drawer”! It was like a 10 year old playing at being a grown up at (cough) work. I have my things in here, pats contents of drawer. I have my pens here for journaling, picks them up in case we couldn’t see them, then puts them down and pats them. Then I’ve got more mail for Patreons here, rifles through a box to show us………WTAF!

• Haha
Oh and don't forget that one lucky sheep will soon be getting a signed photo winging it's way to them very soon. Wonder how much they charge for that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Anxious over planner” just about sums Prick up. Control freak is another way of putting it.

Reactions: 9
Tin Can is gonna come out Dr Garage with a terminal condition and they're going to be so sad because they were really really looking forward to it but hey ho there's nothing they can do about it ... cue sad Thumb Nail pic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tin Can is gonna come out Dr Garage with a terminal condition and they're going to be so sad because they were really really looking forward to it but hey ho there's nothing they can do about it ... cue sad Thumb Nail pic!!
I wonder how much they wasted on this project then. They certainly wouldn't get any money back though prick will try to return everything even though he has cut it or painted it. Remember the bedside cabinets?

Won't be able to claim on insurance either

I’m not too sure Pouty is as desperate to go out in the campervan as he shows. He’s a manipulative sarky twit, and the cracks are starting to show. Prick even called him out for not knowing what to do if something went wrong and he’s missed the number he would call in an emergency… his mother!! To bring him a hot cup of cocoa and a colouring book, then sing him a song whilst he falls to sleep!

I’ve noticed a lot recently when Pouty knows Prick doesn’t want to do something eg, spend money on parking, have a snack etc, Pouty will be the opposite just for appearances. However when Prick actually agrees and wants to do it or calls him out on his laziness etc etc, Pouty quickly changes the subject in the vlogs to move the subject away from this, or does his Uncle Fester laugh as a passive way to skip over it - he’s a slimy bald slug
Lee has always done that!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much they wasted on this project then. They certainly wouldn't get any money back though prick will try to return everything even though he has cut it or painted it. Remember the bedside cabinets?

Won't be able to claim on insurance either
No money will be wasted. Prick will say they made a profit on it. The lying twit.

• Haha
THE LODGE GUYS #52 the van life ain't happening ,off to disney they'll go,when there going only Bazza will know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.