The Lodge Guys #50 All the gear, no idea. Losing more hair and desperate for beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said "and Tracey and Neil are over there" never showing where or even properly indicating!
It’s cause they have now served their purpose and got what they needed in DLP so are surplus to requirements until they go back to DLP again which will probably be in a few weeks. It must be nice to have 5 days in DLP and then think let’s head to Wales for a few days eh lads. You keep pretending that you have work to do but we all know better, pair of idle tossers

Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s medical, she’s just unfortunate looking and a midget (she was likely cast a seven dwarf in her school pantomime days) and I’d be more concerned with her husbands face, not only does Ade look like a scruffy recovering alcoholic teletubby, he also looks like something from the FBIs most wanted fugitive list.
Plus Lisa looks older than she is and aged badly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s medical, she’s just unfortunate looking and a midget (she was likely cast a seven dwarf in her school pantomime days) and I’d be more concerned with her husbands face, not only does Ade look like a scruffy recovering alcoholic teletubby, he also looks like something from the FBIs most wanted fugitive list.
What she lacks in size, she makes up for in complaining.

Micro Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lots of mentions of 'us friends' on this slog. That for our benefit you bald bastard?

Could they not get a Bolt from the airport to the car? How difficult would that have been? Nope 'us friend mug' Susan is called upon to pick them up and drop them off. Not only that but she has prepared a full dinner and dessert for them both. There really is no helping some people.

So what I want to know guys is will this ever be reciprocated? If Susan requires a lift somewhere will you offer your services? Would it ever enter your mind to bring some food to her (half eaten olives don't count)? I think we all know the answer to those questions and that's 'Would you bollocks!' You'll be too 'busy' or have too much 'us work' on.

Out for yourself. Take, take, take, but never give back. Every relationship is a one way thing with you twats. On the very rare occasion you do put yourself out for someone it just so happens that they have something that it beneficial to you in return. I mean obviously that just is a massive coincidence isn't it?

Reactions: 15
Does the DLP trip line up with the creation of the wiki on here? Might explain Prick's particularly foul mood.

Morning boys! We've still got lots more of your bullshit to add to that as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does the DLP trip line up with the creation of the wiki on here? Might explain Prick's particularly foul mood.

Morning boys! We've still got lots more of your bullshit to add to that as well 😂
yes, and was the time before the new thread where my title saying "Leigh is a racist" ( think it was that?) was high up on numbers to win..

they would have been panicking

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s always Prick giving out the shite travel “advice”. Did Anyone understand that absolute twaddle about the terminals at CDG? Never a peep out of Pouty when it comes to giving out information because as we know he has tit for brains. He just minces about in the background waving his hands about.

Also, the wives, who gives a tiny tit about how many hours, minutes and seconds you were in the air for? Normal people know it’s about an hour to fly to Paris, we don’t need it measuring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lots of mentions of 'us friends' on this slog. That for our benefit you bald bastard?

Could they not get a Bolt from the airport to the car? How difficult would that have been? Nope 'us friend mug' Susan is called upon to pick them up and drop them off. Not only that but she has prepared a full dinner and dessert for them both. There really is no helping some people.

So what I want to know guys is will this ever be reciprocated? If Susan requires a lift somewhere will you offer your services? Would it ever enter your mind to bring some food to her (half eaten olives don't count)? I think we all know the answer to those questions and that's 'Would you bollocks!' You'll be too 'busy' or have too much 'us work' on.

Out for yourself. Take, take, take, but never give back. Every relationship is a one way thing with you twats. On the very rare occasion you do put yourself out for someone it just so happens that they have something that it beneficial to you in return. I mean obviously that just is a massive coincidence isn't it?
I thought the same. Their car was in for the crash repair do she’d have to get a lift to fetch the car then prepare their dinner/ dessert then drive to Manchester to pick them up and cook the dinner. Like you say, there really is no end to people’s utter bleeping stupidity and gullibility.

This is your craptain speaking

Just about to punch through the clouds and should

Be on the ground in 15 minutes.

If you look below you can see the runway joining the M1.

Once we break through the cloud turbulence will stop.

Were now through the cloud which was a very dense cloud layer around 4-5 thousand feet thick.

Wtf is all this shite he’s now coming out with, prick you know absolutely fook all about everthing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't you all know that Captain Cockwomble was the pilot advisor for Top Gun

• Haha
I think this west country and wales trip was one that they talked about doing in the van. I think the wing commander has remembered he didnt actually enjoy the last van holiday in a proper camper van never mind this cramped old wreck

• Haha
The comment that got me last night was at the very end when Prick was moaning about how busy and cramped the courtesy bus was and that the French kept jumping the queue. Just like The Disney Wives did the first night then eh Prick? It was alright for them that night.

The comment that got me last night was at the very end when Prick was moaning about how busy and cramped the courtesy bus was and that the French kept jumping the queue. Just like The Disney Wives did the first night then eh Prick? It was alright for them that night.
And the same as him everywhere they go … racing ahead to be first cutting off parents with strollers and people in mobility scooters 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Also, the wives, who gives a tiny tit about how many hours, minutes and seconds you were in the air for? Normal people know it’s about an hour to fly to Paris, we don’t need it measuring.
This is something one of my extremely nervous flyer friends does, but she’s also never flown more than 2.5 hours as that’s her limit in terms of coping, so I can’t imagine someone comfortable enough to fly transatlantic would need that level of distraction / support.

Reactions: 5
# It's nearly spring ,the twats will be migrating, in a rusty tin can ,overweight and infuriating

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What they don't realise is just because us Brits queue doesn't mean the French do!

Buses in France are a free for all - same as trains etc, you snooze you lose!! Same with why they sing songs and C3PO talks in French.....ITS FRANCE 😂😂

I can't believe the c@nt spent 4 days talking about manners and decency jumping the queue with a disabled pass.

Absolute brass neck

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.