The Lodge Guys #50 All the gear, no idea. Losing more hair and desperate for beer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa the Claw’s vlog where the Caravan Cunts visit is worth watching to see Pouty’s bald patch from the back and also the food round his gob when they’re in a cafe.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
#51. Come fly with Captain Cockwomble and bringing up the rear admiral bald on scamyouair

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another vlog where Prick is moaning about something again. I’m not sure if I heard him say that he was stressed about how many people were in the hotel restaurant, but he can go to DLP or WDW and doesnt seem to have a problem with the crowds. I see he turned into Capt Prick giving a running commentary on the flight and its path what a KNOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing they get back to the flat.......get a cup of tea, sit down on the sofa and Nick turns to the other one and says "I think that went well" 🤪😂😂

What an absolute disaster trip with moanfests, tantrums and strops. The bodylanguage was telling - you can tell that going in a group was never going to work out (wonder why no Neil, Tracey & Faith on the last day to say goodbye - it can't be time as they filmed about 15 minutes of an uneventful easyJet flight)

I will be very surprised if the Podge Dyes go away with anyone again.

Reactions: 16
Prick arriving in France "Don't use Bolt, it's tit, the drivers just don't turn up"

Prick leaving France "Booked Bolt as we have a 20% off promotional code"
"So don't use Bolt from airport to hotel but definitely ok from hotel to airport" FFS can't resist a bargain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those Promo codes aren’t any use anyway. I had one for 20% off, put in the trip and it showed the price, less the 20%. My daughter then went on her app, she didn’t have the discount, an£ the exact same trip, time, location etc, was actually 2 cents cheaper!
so Prick didn’t actually get a discount! Hurrah!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s usually 20% off the first £8 of your trip. Hardly worth having. Cunts.

Reactions: 11
“That’s the Manchester flight just arriving and he’s going to turn here and … oh no he’s not. Must be going the long way round” Captain Knowitall strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed that when they were on the plane they said that the wives were in front and showed them on camera and that Tracy and co were just next to them but didn't show them. They did on the way out so what had changed?

Reactions: 8
I didn’t know the runway at EMA went onto the M1! Must be so annoying for those planes to have to give way to all the Lorrys! 😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I will be very surprised if the Podge Dyes go away with anyone again.
they’re supposedly going to Florida in September along with the wives. I noticed the lawgreens are doing WDW in September also (who they met up with in DLP), let’s hope the wives bin TLGs off
---
I noticed that when they were on the plane they said that the wives were in front and showed them on camera and that Tracy and co were just next to them but didn't show them. They did on the way out so what had changed?
hopefully Neil had a word with his wife and made her see sense that cocky cocky-head and mistress pouty were a pair of using bastards.

Reactions: 13
Why is he narrating the air port stuff now? Why ? This is weird. He acts like the viewers have never been on a flight. And this isn’t the first time they’ve flown to Paris so why the play by play.
---
Wooooooo the dodgers are blowing thru these tattle threads
---
Does nick and Simon share the same dad as well?
---
Ok I’m not familiar with Lisa and Aiden but what in the hell is wrong with Lisa’s face? Or her eyes ? Something isn’t right . If it’s medical sorry in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ok I’m not familiar with Lisa and Aiden but what in the hell is wrong with Lisa’s face? Or her eyes ? Something isn’t right . If it’s medical sorry in advance.
I don’t think it’s medical, she’s just unfortunate looking and a midget (she was likely cast a seven dwarf in her school pantomime days) and I’d be more concerned with her husbands face, not only does Ade look like a scruffy recovering alcoholic teletubby, he also looks like something from the FBIs most wanted fugitive list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They said "and Tracey and Neil are over there" never showing where or even properly indicating!

Reactions: 7
I do feel a little mean for judging the DW on the company they keep! The DW latest vlog was so much better than the Caravan Cunts. Loving how much they love being in Disney, such a contrast to Prick and Pouty. It’s interesting how on any normal day Prick is half a mile ahead of Pouty. The DW blog he’s made many, many attempts to walk/stand/loiter behind the DW just to be in their vlog. You can see him actually checking he’s in the shot. Hate Twit and twit so much!!! Keep it up girls, you’ll soon overtake them with subscribers (even without having to buy YouTube views)!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.