The Lodge Guys #47 Baldilocks and the 3 Hairs - Who's been weeping in Nick's bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the new thread title

at that party they would of been in bed by 9pm

Reactions: 5
Love the new thread title

at that party they would of been in bed by 9pm
I bet the twats escaped early this morning so the wouldn't have to mingle with them at breakfast. Then most probably headed off to a Maccy D's for breakfast with the Wives, Tracey and Neil and possibly Jade. Wonder if they car shared with the Wives?

Reactions: 8
Just catching up…. That splash back looks f**king terrible.

Reactions: 11
What’s the deal with the twit’s and Bazza’s Instagram stories, they’re ‘not available’ on my end, that could be saving my eyes from something vile I guess 😂

Reactions: 5
What’s the deal with the twit’s and Bazza’s Instagram stories, they’re ‘not available’ on my end, that could be saving my eyes from something vile I guess 😂
have they maybe blocked you from viewing their stories? they’re probably all sat round a table in the travel lodge doing a Colleen Rooney wagatha christie and filtering through to see who is leaking their stories 🤣

• Haha
2.50 in the latest vlog you can see Nick the Pervert's spy camera on the wall. He's probably got them in all the bedroom's too. Prick definitely gets no sexual gratification from his live-in granny of a partner so that's how he gets himself off the voyeur

• Haha
Reactions: 6
have they maybe blocked you from viewing their stories? they’re probably all sat round a table in the travel lodge doing a Colleen Rooney wagatha christie and filtering through to see who is leaking their stories 🤣
Sad bastards.

At this rate they'll have blocked half the internet between them!

Same tree, same decorations in the exact place as last year. The pair of them are not right are they?

So the disney wives have been friends since 2019 yet this is the first time we have seen or heard about them, I wonder what changed

Reactions: 4
So the disney wives have been friends since 2019 yet this is the first time we have seen or heard about them, I wonder what changed
They had a free driveway for the twats to park the rust bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Im not sure it's the wife's house.

It had a bike ect in the garage, and they certainly don't look exercise people.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.