The Lodge Guys #31 Terrible travel tips from the insignificant organic blips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confession Time; I told a granduncle to stay away from a funeral as I only had the mental capacity to deal with one stressful family member who outside of the service was actually very helpful. I can’t imagine they would be too helpful but you don’t skip a parent’s funeral.

Reactions: 4
Watched an old vlog today () and its typical shitfest. Prick and Pouty are excited by gifts from poor viewers (poor=drawn into their cult) and opening them like little boys! Complaining that they have been at work for 3 hours and its been stressful, vlogging where they have been told not to and nick being pissed and nasty.
Proud of yourselves?

Reactions: 7
Don't think they will go to florida maybe Disney Paris as intended from memory.

They did the Eastbourne trip which will take longer to drive than getting from Paris to Leeds/Manchester airports if they fly there.

Am I right Prick and Pouty ;)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.