The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey yaz and ash -everywhere! They are teamed up with L & R Dreaming and now I see Krispy smore are teaming up with them for some more tat

Reactions: 2
Drives me mental that Nick puts the screams on cos he thinks he’s funnny! He did it none stop in the Florida vlogs cos he thought everyone thought he was funny 🙄🙄🙄
He never used to scream. Then Del from Get Binky (think that’s his name) screamed like he was on fire when riding the Starflyer and got millions of views. Since then the head has screamed on bloody everything DESPERATE to go viral🙄 .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Blimey yaz and ash -everywhere! They are teamed up with L & R Dreaming and now I see Krispy smore are teaming up with them for some more tat
They do gift their tops to other vloggers too....they recently gave some to Will and Lelly (Disney vloggers) when they went to Disneyland Paris

He never used to scream. Then Del from Get Binky (think that’s his name) screamed like he was on fire when riding the Starflyer and got millions of views. Since then the head has screamed on bloody everything DESPERATE to go viral🙄 .
100% agree! Nick thinks he’s so original with his ideas and is a real trend setter in his own small mind... but in reality he copies everyone and classes it as his own! For example, Mr David & Mr Ian’s phrases as well!

Reactions: 8
God that hole from Get Binky is almost as much of a twit as Prick isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! He makes my skin crawl! He is so over the top with ‘Binks’ - she should get a restraining order against him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG! He makes my skin crawl! He is so over the top with ‘Binks’ - she should get a restraining order against him!
He makes my flesh crawl too, he is desperate for YT fame - feck off with the Bink Bink too

Reactions: 4
Yes!!!! Does my head in. I think there should be a thread just for general Disney vloggers!

Nick's alcoholic eyes on the zip wire footage 😆
Screenshot_20200920-131317~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was my eyes seeing correct or do i need to go to an opticians they had a breakfast each 😮😮😮😮🤯🤣
I assumed it was included in the room price, as that's the only way they'd have one each!

I had to give up very quickly on their vlogs, too much Bink binks and all the stupid clips he adds.... it's all to much!

Yes!!!! Does my head in. I think there should be a thread just for general Disney vloggers!

Nick's alcoholic eyes on the zip wire footage 😆
View attachment 248210
Oh my god yes! I didn’t know if it was too mean to mention their looks but the close ups of Nicks red eyes on the zip wire was actually frightening. They literally look like that.

Oh my god yes! I didn’t know if it was too mean to mention their looks but the close ups of Nicks red eyes on the zip wire was actually frightening. They literally look like that.
I didn't know if to mention it either but it was just his eyes that really stood out to me! 😬

Hell put it down to tiredness.
They’re doing a Premiere this evening so everyone can chat along, I dare one of you to mention it on the, lol.

Does anyone else think they’re wearing 1000 mile socks 🧦 coz they hardly mention 1000 mile socks!! .... and shocking Nick not in the fast group !!!!

Reactions: 1
He is so not funny :rolleyes:
They're clearly not "friends" with Yaz and Ash either as they looked like complete strangers.

As an aside, anyone notice that they don't share food when it's included in the room rate? And that Leigh's choices show that he is obsessed with not gaining weight.
Yes probably because Yaz and Ash don't pay them the monthly subscription charge to be "friends"

Reactions: 3
Only a 20 minute vlog for their epic charity Snowdon climb! The ‘Finding amazing food in Beverley’ vlog was longer than that!!

Reactions: 7
Only a 20 minute vlog for their epic charity Snowdon climb! The ‘Finding amazing food in Beverley’ vlog was longer than that!!
It’s like when Joffrey in Game of Thrones stumbles over the word ‘charitable’ because he’s clearly never said or considered it before! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.