The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That half a mushroom always makes me laugh. I'm sure that cut right down on the calories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"You can't even tell its a door." when they were in the grand old house.

Well other than the hinges, the door knob and the keyhole - no you're right you definitely can't tell it's a door! *shakes head*

Another slog where Prick's eyes were red loads. His only thought is where he can get his next drink. At the fair - beer, in the flat - gin, at Cannon Hall - another beer (instead of ice cream). Fucks knows what else he keeps in his backpack too. I'm positive it's a bottle of something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, watching Downton Abbey, a tv show set entirely in the 20th century, must really have given them an insight into what it was like to live in the 1600s, pair of thickos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
#27 Pouty and Prick both a bit thick, begging for money they make us feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just googling ITA doesn't help anyone

He doesn't work for a company but I thought he signed up to the pyramid scheme
I thought the point was to recruit more vulnerable people into thinking they can make a fast buck or have I misunderstood what a pyramid scheme is?

I guess he doesn't want to be accused of taking advantage of the sheep, though why he is bothered about that now and not all the other times, I have no clue

Reactions: 6
"You can't tell its a secret door" apart from the hinges, doorknob and the keyhole you f#@king head. Made my day though! :LOL:

• Haha
The RV trip vlogs will probably like their Snowden climb - hardly showed anything of themselves since they struggled so much 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.