Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rangeman

So the Despicable3 have switched off comments for anybody that isn’t mentioned in their Twitter thread about clickbait thumbnails. Guess it was getting too real and some truths were being told in regards to the Lodge Guys and Bazza
You will always find people who act like they are in a cult....you just have to keep pointing it out and hope they come to their senses!!!

Reactions: 3

Furnessian

VIP Member
I mentioned it because someone asked where he was.

I won't reply to anything like that again, I apologise.

YorkshireLady

Please don’t shoot me but who are Jade, Hannah and Mark? Are they relatitives or just £17 a month patreons?!

Chewbacca is god

Your opinion is way off then, yes I Was a patron, but I saw them for what they are. I had no idea anything tragic had happened to her partner so you believe what you want

Janine's partner died at the beginning of 2020 I believe while the creeps were in Florida ..yes it's going to be a disaster taking the girls in a motorhome and it's for two weeks 🤦 motor homes and young kids doesn't sound like a good idea sounds like a nightmare tbh
I had no idea and am sorry for her loss

Reactions: 2

rangeman

Not sure why every new member asks about Lee’s sisters husband, and IMO this is not the place to discuss that
I never asked...I posed a question about them falling out with people and then not mentioning them...look back and check...I did not know about any tragedy...and have apologised and said I won't mention it again...if someone does not know then they did not know!!!!

Reactions: 1

rangeman

So many people just seem to disappear from their lives..Charlotte..the sisters husband...it seems no one is allowed to disagree with them or are banished...a sure sign of extreme control!!!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They have s rant thread now if you wish to continue the sash lol. Let it all go :ROFLMAO:
They dont particularly both me but they probably would if I was interested in viewing.
I dont like vlogs with any children in them who csnt give informed consent regardless of whether the parents are giving the child all the Income like these TD3 claim
Where is the Hackett rant thread please? 😀 just had a search but couldn’t find anything.
[/QUOTE]
Why do the despicable three need to exploit their kid to give him a nest egg can't they just do that with their own income they get from their real jobs ? they are child exploiters imo

Chewbacca is god

I've not joined to argue with people and I'm not a mug, I genuinely did not know about her partner, I'm sorry you think that