Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
Another bragging video ! Obviously the shoes went back coz prick didn’t allow him to have them, poor thing he really wanted them so he can be like mark and all the youngster he seen at Disney bless him
The vans that pouty bought recentky?

Reactions: 4

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Very strange why I was asked where Janine's bloke is ? is it because I'm a bit of a lose cannon ? in that case that's not fair putting me in that situation I could maybe have said something that's against the rules ?

Reactions: 3

NotaLodger

I’m only 7 minutes in and plenty more mentions of work. An hour of paperwork. Phew how do you cope? Then follow it up by mentioning they are just about to do some more work but this is planning their road trip! That is known as holiday planning you pair of cunts. In no other world is planning a holiday classed as work. Nowhere, no time, fucking never.

What also classes as fucking work in your ‘separated from reality’ dream world?

Does brushing your teeth class as work? Maybe taking a drive - work? Cooking dinner - work? Shopping - work? Making coffee - work?

I fucking despise them with every ounce of my being.
Me too

Binksybum

None of this video matched with previous information 🫤 I’m sure he said it cost £60 to fill the car the other day now it’s only £36! The room was tiny and not what they expected, did the industry rates not show the cupboard they are sleeping in then?
Oh surprise Prick got to control where everyone was eating even tho he said the other guy only likes chips with some kind of meat 😡
The 4 hour drive took over 6 hours!
They booked the hotel because of the parking app but then said the hotel rate included parking.
That just what I can remember I’m sure there was so much more !
You are right. He did say £60. He was saying how it used to be £40 and now it’s £50 to fill up. If you are going to lie, you need a good memory.

It’s pronounced Tiecoon. Why can he not pronounce anything correctly?

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
They have s rant thread now if you wish to continue the sash lol. Let it all go :ROFLMAO:
They dont particularly both me but they probably would if I was interested in viewing.
I dont like vlogs with any children in them who csnt give informed consent regardless of whether the parents are giving the child all the Income like these TD3 claim
[/QUOTE]
Where is the Hackett rant thread please? 😀 just had a search but couldn’t find anything.