The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the sheeple wearing blue shorts. I think the majority of them are not all there

Reactions: 10
I had to laugh at Prick having a go at Pouty for not doing his research properly when planning a day out. Wasn't that long ago that when Prick took us along to visit a steam train only to find it was a wee bairns one.

Reactions: 9
Sunday vlog fake Xmas eve

Fake fake the tummy test kit what a load of poop he keeps saying IBS this is not one as you have to have a camera up the bum or down your throat that's is the only way to say you have IBS they talk shit fake news IBS and has two lots of chilly you could not make this shit up

They talk shit and more shit make up shit and start to Believe in their own shit

They are more fake than fake

Reactions: 11
Why is he spending more money on tests when they have a GP they can visit which they have already paid into with taxes. Its funny how he is happy to spend money to avoid the truth of his problem.

Reactions: 11
YES!!!! No need to butcher them open! Something aggressive about the way they open them to me!
They are aggressive with everything, they slam/drop food packets down in shops and at home. I noticed Prick was tough with the gingerbread things they got for the girls to decorate, could have easily broken off a leg. Also they thought they were small.....did the size of the box not give the size away?

Reactions: 6
Just watching the rest of the mince pie slog. Prick alone in the car, rambling on about crap, says Leigh is filling the car up, laughing that Leigh moaned it was cold, looses his train of thought and blames Leigh.....he really is a nasty arse faced shit

Reactions: 9
Never to be seen again as its not grey.
Speaking of which, how many times in the DLP vlogs did Leigh like a Christmassy or normal mug but Nick says no as its not grey and now we have them drinking out of white Christmassy mugs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What is the point of these vlogmas vlogs?! Prick keeps saying "the FAKE Christmas eve" they're having with the girls, it is so pointless because even they are acknowledging it's FAKE! Re Pricks IBS just gp to the ruddy doctors for gods sake... of course the test was negative, if your guts are always off go and get checked out and stop self diagnosing! The constant calling Pouty Mrs Hinch is grating too lol

Reactions: 8
I don’t think prick is registered with an GP if his gut was really bad he would of seen one ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.