The Lodge Guys #13 Caravan Roommates Still On The Fiddle !! One's Still Bald. The Other's On The Tipple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly they shot the first few Fraudmas videos before their latest DLP (I'm never flying/driving again! Good luck swimming, prick.) snorefest. So that means they were filming in early November to pretend it's December.
Absolutely nothing is authentic with this lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly, Prick moaning the Christmas displays at the Garden Centre weren't finished......it was bloody November! He was pissed off because it meant they had to think of content rather than doing a tit montage with even shitter music
Yup we said the same... ruddy idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly they shot the first few Fraudmas videos before their latest DLP (I'm never flying/driving again! Good luck swimming, prick.) snorefest. So that means they were filming in early November to pretend it's December.
Absolutely nothing is authentic with this lot.
What sad lives they lead

Reactions: 6
And making a fool of themselves on the COTD dance! Love how the only submissions so far have been kids ones. Please do not tell me people let their kids watch these 2!!

Reactions: 8
Just got home from work and watched the last fakemas. Have they got a new camera? It looks very very different and it’s not the go pro….it looks very clear but would have thought they would be telling us about it if they were keeping it?

Anyone know when they got a new camera and we can see when this was. Looks different to the DLP footage too. Very odd

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, people pay how much to be a patreon?! Now I know where the saying "a fool and his money are easily parted" comes from. It's not even a good channel with videos that warrant early access. Who cares that you can chat with them in their group chat. For 70 pounds a month, you could go out to a local pub or cafe and meet people in your own area and make real friends. I hadn't looked to see how much their patreon was because most vloggers who I watch who mention it in their videos it's like 5-10 a month. 32 or 70 is absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 7
Aww that was nice. The two bairns doing a cute wee dance on the telly and probably watching with their mum's and dad's. Shortly followed by Prick shouting "SHUT UP YOU SILLY COW" at his Alexa. Well done Prick you just cant help from making a complete arse of yourself.

• Sick
I'm sorry, people pay how much to be a patreon?! Now I know where the saying "a fool and his money are easily parted" comes from. It's not even a good channel with videos that warrant early access. Who cares that you can chat with them in their group chat. For 70 pounds a month, you could go out to a local pub or cafe and meet people in your own area and make real friends. I hadn't looked to see how much their patreon was because most vloggers who I watch who mention it in their videos it's like 5-10 a month. 32 or 70 is absolutely shocking.
There is 6 levels the £32 and £70 are the top 2 tiers, rest are £4.50, £8.50, £13,00 and £17.00. You have to be above tier 4 for early access so probably most people are on £13.00 or above a month. And this is all plus VAT as well.
I really do wonder if it is all declared

Anyone see their Insta stories - I think they’ve gone on another booze cruise
No the Regal Princess was the one they were on back in August/Sept/Oct. It's in the Caribbean now so that insta story isn't current. Shocker. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So are they off to DLP or more likely WDW Floridaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on 14 Dec? 👀👀👀

And that nonsense uploaded on 6th December was actually filmed on 21st November? And despite having a Tesco delivery booked for 21 Nov they still go instore to both Morrisons and Tesco the same day?

# TLG Fraudmas Clownery 🤡
I'm sure the Disney countdown board said 21 days to go but its a bit hard to see as it eas sitting on the end of the worktop partially hidded by a glass of wine. This was the one with the "cooking" show on how to chop onions.

Attachments

Is it wrong that actually instead of excited for vlogmas, I’m now waiting to see how dreadful their content is:

- will Nick be in the manky mickey jumper
- will they have Santa hats on
- will they get confused about what day it is
- how many times will they argue
- what food will they cut in half and share
- how crp will the thumbnail be

it’s like bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it wrong that actually instead of excited for vlogmas, I’m now waiting to see how dreadful their content is:

- will Nick be in the manky mickey jumper
- will they have Santa hats on
- will they get confused about what day it is
- how many times will they argue
- what food will they cut in half and share
- how crp will the thumbnail be

it’s like bingo
We did do a lodge guys bingo before, as they are so predictable!

• Haha
We did do a lodge guys bingo before, as they are so predictable!
Just found it, got a bit long in the end with all the suggestions!

General
Leigh pulls a posey pouty face
They pronounce something incorrectly
They have a nana nap
They mention Disney or a holiday
Having a delivery or collecting one from somewhere
Moaning about others not social distancing (yet not doing it themselves either)
Moaning about their own Patrons eg. choice of film in watch party
Moaning about doing an hour's actual work

Food/Drink
Nick adds something to a meal that wasn't in a recipe
Leigh saying his drink is non alcoholic
Nick drinking an alcoholic drink
Nick burns food
They go to a cafe/restaurant or pub
Calories/weight loss are mentioned
They have a ‘treat’ (sweets brownies etc)
They eat a toasted tea cake
They put Philadelphia in/on something

Nick the Prick
Nick calls Leigh a greedy git (then says he is hungry as well )
Nick Interrupts Leigh
Nick calls Leigh a name or tells him to piss off/shut up
Nick takes over something Leigh is doing
Nick insists he is right when he is wrong
Nick wears his sunglasses indoors
Nick complains about a company or product

• Heart
Just found it, got a bit long in the end with all the suggestions!

General
Leigh pulls a posey pouty face
They pronounce something incorrectly
They have a nana nap
They mention Disney or a holiday
Having a delivery or collecting one from somewhere
Moaning about others not social distancing (yet not doing it themselves either)
Moaning about their own Patrons eg. choice of film in watch party
Moaning about doing an hour's actual work

Food/Drink
Nick adds something to a meal that wasn't in a recipe
Leigh saying his drink is non alcoholic
Nick drinking an alcoholic drink
Nick burns food
They go to a cafe/restaurant or pub
Calories/weight loss are mentioned
They have a ‘treat’ (sweets brownies etc)
They eat a toasted tea cake
They put Philadelphia in/on something

Nick the Prick
Nick calls Leigh a greedy git (then says he is hungry as well )
Nick Interrupts Leigh
Nick calls Leigh a name or tells him to piss off/shut up
Nick takes over something Leigh is doing
Nick insists he is right when he is wrong
Nick wears his sunglasses indoors
Nick complains about a company or product
An addition to Nicks list
Wears his coat while cooking
Wears his Mickey Mouse Hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiya all. I'm new here but I've been having a laugh reading through these threads. I reckon Nick took cooking lessons from The Gilbert Show but I bet Gilbert's creations would taste so much nicer.

Hiya all. I'm new here but I've been having a laugh reading through these threads. I reckon Nick took cooking lessons from The Gilbert Show but I bet Gilbert's creations would taste so much nicer.
Is this where they've learned vlogging from?

Last edited:
  • Haha
New thread title...on the 12th day of Christmas my kerkingas gave to me..a trip to walt disney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.