The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new here and to there vloggs sorry if someone has already answered this or it’s just well knows. Can some one explain did they sell there caravan they used to have for there family to stay in it? Also did they sell there house or just rent it out. Sorry just wondering I just remember them saying they would buy a dvc house but couldn’t remember if they ever sold there original first caravan?

Reactions: 1
Hi new here and to there vloggs sorry if someone has already answered this or it’s just well knows. Can some one explain did they sell there caravan they used to have for there family to stay in it? Also did they sell there house or just rent it out. Sorry just wondering I just remember them saying they would buy a dvc house but couldn’t remember if they ever sold there original first caravan?
yes, think they sold the Westwood caravan in 2019, the bedist/one bed last year but were renting out the house in Gormersal, but that could have changed as they might now need the equity in the house at the rate they spend money. They claim not to be interested in DVC, which is understandable.

Reactions: 5
Other vloggers are doing the Segway thing. P&P don’t have an original thought between them

Reactions: 6
Other vloggers are doing the Segway thing. P&P don’t have an original thought between them
Nope they don’t and according to Nick you just think which direction you want to go and the Segway just goes!! His words not mine lol 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I’ve added some snakes for authenticity!!

• Haha
Nope they don’t and according to Nick you just think which direction you want to go and the Segway just goes!! His words not mine lol 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍 I’ve added some snakes for authenticity!!
Bet they wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for Chris and Jen buying it for them for Christmas 2019.

Oh good grief a Segway that is linked to your brain. . Do you think we could control it for him

• Haha
I quite like them I think they clearly put more effort into there videos unlike a Adam Hatten for example

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Good for you. But if you like them this is probably not your spiritual home. Sorry Leighvil

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're too cheap to go Japan.
They've tried to see if there is anything that could get them new/more views, and failing at every turn.
They've become boring, desperate and sad.
Both are too vain to accept their aging.
Lately, most of the changes in their videos appear to be direct attempts to respond to many of the comments in this thread: cutting out Nick's consumption of booze, editing most of his nasty comments, trying new (to them) shooting styles, and suddenly... all of the air fresheners in the chavrolet disappeared!
Hey, you sad old hags! We see you! You're never going to be famous! Ta!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree @Swamber I agree Japan is too expensive for them. They’re also very well mannered people and would be offended by Pricks behaviour

Their Go Ape vlog still only on 4.9K views after a day, the views are slowing down, they need to find a new money maker quickly! Get searching YT for ideas guys!

Reactions: 7
Their Go Ape vlog still only on 4.9K views after a day, the views are slowing down, they need to find a new money maker quickly! Get searching YT for ideas guys!
Van life
Allotments
Small farms
These all seem quite popular vlogs at the moment, I can't see these two doing anything like this, too much like hard work.

Van life
Allotments
Small farms
These all seem quite popular vlogs at the moment, I can't see these two doing anything like this, too much like hard work.
Can you imagine them having an allotment. Would have a month and then get bored. If they have the patience for a waiting list.
And I'd love to see them attempt to travel in a van, can you imagine the fall outs with them in a small space. Not their would be room for them with their huge amount of shared anti aging lotion and potions.

Even pricks bawbags would take up too much space,suprised he squeezed them into the convertible with them, must have to strap them down so they don't flap in the wind 😂
😂

• Haha
Knowing how much prick loves to drink I’m surprised they haven’t started touring gin distilleries up and down the country and vloggin it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.