The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think she’s just getting greedy.. if she keeps the “lifestyle” she can post about the free hair at JDH, the free clothes from the boutiques and shops, the WW plan.. then the home side lets her get the freebies for the home, queue an AD for homesense, Matalan Home, possibly something for carpets.. she can’t be both on one page as it wouldn’t be a cohesive so think that’s why she’s split it. Also why the up cycling now when you’re away to move?!

Reactions: 4
did any of you see her in her friends stories the other day? they were out shopping and she shared the story on hers. Was actually nice seeing a different side of her having fun and a laugh

Reactions: 2
But she is literally walking around shops taking photos and barely buying anything 😂. I love seeing a good reno insta account when houses are in desperate need and they transform it. But she’s clearly bought a house that is fine and just needs ‘her taste’ adding. That’s not a reno in my opinion

I’m clearly nosey cow! I’m dying to see this new house! I’ll be so disappointed if she’s moving from one new build to another!

Geez is she really accepting freebies from the Asda breast cancer campaign. What a bleep I hope she donates money to make up for the freebies. Who accepts that. She will literally sell her souls for anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
whats everyones thoughts on her new house?
So disappointed! I thought she’d be moving to a different type of home where we’d see a huge Reno! ( this is more what I hoped for not expected). But it seems she’s just moved from one new built to another relatively new build!

Aside from the addition of the snug at the moment to me it looks no different from her previous house!

I’m quite looking forward to seeing more tbh!

Is anyone following her home account? Do you think this new kitchen could be gifted or heavily discounted! She moved in there not intending to have to do The kitchen then the next thing it’s getting done because she couldn’t live with the other one!
It’s not the most high end looking kitchen that’s being put in but I’m sure it still cost a bit and and very few people can pull the cost of a new kitchen out of their ass unexpectedly, especially the labour cost to have it fitted!

Reactions: 3
Is anyone following her home account? Do you think this new kitchen could be gifted or heavily discounted! She moved in there not intending to have to do The kitchen then the next thing it’s getting done because she couldn’t live with the other one!
It’s not the most high end looking kitchen that’s being put in but I’m sure it still cost a bit and and very few people can pull the cost of a new kitchen out of their ass unexpectedly, especially the labour cost to have it fitted!
I think they are paying for it honestly, between them I think they make decent money so they probably saved up for it. Plus don't have any kids ect. The kitchen is Ok, like you say not high end or anything.

I think they are paying for it honestly, between them I think they make decent money so they probably saved up for it. Plus don't have any kids ect. The kitchen is Ok, like you say not high end or anything.
Yeah I think you’re right. She done a Q&A thing on her stories this morning and said they knew the bathrooms needed done and they had the cash for those but used it for the kitchen instead!
To be fair I’m just jealous as I really want a new kitchen but keep spending the money we save on other things! 😂😂