The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dug will be ditched as soon as they can get back to their 47 holidays a year.

Reactions: 1
I find it hard to believe 42k people follow her and her engagement is shocking some posts only have about 20 odd comments .... thinking someones been buying followers 😬

Reactions: 4
Just shows how much she relied on freebies and invites to create content, herself is not actually all that interesting. And even then, posting about cooking with some mince she was gifted wasn't all that interesting either. She never shows up on my feed anymore and I don't even miss it.

Reactions: 3
Why in hell does she not straighten her bleeping sofa cushions?! I noticed this before and it annoyed me but I thought it was a one off.

IT IS NOT.

B2A4C77F-60F5-4282-949D-94416E57FD5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hasn’t she been an Asda ambassador/been gifted items from them in the past?
Must be so nice for them to gift/use someone for advertising who is now complaining about them to all of her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t she been an Asda ambassador/been gifted items from them in the past?
Must be so nice for them to gift/use someone for advertising who is now complaining about them to all of her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know, over a fkn muffin? Grow up.

What is it that she's hinting at being wrong with her?

She keeps talking about being in bed ill but won't say why?

Can someone explain to me how her followers haven't moved in about 2 years? Also why is her engagement SO BAD for the amount she has?

I think she got all her followers for being on SW. So would explain why the original followers dont engage anymore as she doesnt post anything in regards to food. May also explain why followers arent increasing.