The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she doing with those straighteners? Trying to pull her hair out??

And her lipliner/ lipstick was not within the lines on her bottom lip!

Hilarious comedy viewing that was!

Reactions: 3
This one thinks she is beauty , fashion vlogger too hilarious . If I didn’t know better I would think that was parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At this point she just posts tit on youtube for the sake of it. Her videos are boring, her insta is boring...shes boring. Grow up, you're a 35 year old wannabe.

Reactions: 8
At this point she just posts tit on youtube for the sake of it. Her videos are boring, her insta is boring...shes boring. Grow up, you're a 35 year old wannabe.
Exactly!! She doesn’t even seem to have any friends I’ve noticed, and I guess that’s because most 35 year olds aren’t making videos of dragging a straightener through their hair so she probably can’t relate to anyone her own age! She’s just such a wannabe it’s so cringe!!!

Reactions: 4
Did you see her WW youtube update? Funny that it came after being mentioned on here, yet another wannabe clearly getting her content from tattle! She's just a normal girl, she has no USP so she should just stick to the day job & being obsessed with her husband.

SO glad I’ve found this thread!

Full disclosure - really quite liked her to begin with, seemed quite normal.

Now though, the JDH hair when we all know she wouldn’t be getting her hair done at JDH if it wasn’t free, she’d be in a supercuts in East Kilbride or getting the lassie down the road who does homers round to cut her hair. The eyelashes, 100% gifted though she doesn’t tag it as being so... now swanning about with her second lot of free tit from M&S in two months!

I just don’t know what to make of her......

Reactions: 5
SO glad I’ve found this thread!

Full disclosure - really quite liked her to begin with, seemed quite normal.

Now though, the JDH hair when we all know she wouldn’t be getting her hair done at JDH if it wasn’t free, she’d be in a supercuts in East Kilbride or getting the lassie down the road who does homers round to cut her hair. The eyelashes, 100% gifted though she doesn’t tag it as being so... now swanning about with her second lot of free tit from M&S in two months!

I just don’t know what to make of her......
Totally agree, everything she buys or has done for herself is cheap and nasty! Will only go a little up market ( by this I mean above super market chic) if she’s getting it free of charge!

It confuses me that these places offer it to her!

When she was speaking to Toff 😂 trying to put her poshest voice on. “Oh yes one loves the GBX, it’s a show that’s sure to have one up on ones feet!” 🤣🙈

• Haha