The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like her. She seems normal but everyone has a different opinion on everyone šŸ˜‚

At least if you message her asking where she got something she always messages back instead of sending you to a 21buttons account! And sheā€™s really friendly over dms as well!

Before I get jumped on, Iā€™m not Gemma or a friend, I just think sheā€™s a lot better compared to some Scottish bloggers (cough pink peony) šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I find her stories annoying when she posts a pic from her grid saying that ā€˜Instagram algorithms are hiding her posts from everyones feedsā€™ and to go and ā€˜show it some loveā€™... could it not just be that nobody likes your posts? šŸ™„
I know, you just want to scream YOUR CONTENT, FAKE ACCENT AND FOREHEAD bleeping OFFEND ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Posted a ww weight loss only ever posts when she losses. She really annoys me and she is so false and who really cares about a primark haul or some supermarket haul! And the ā€œitā€™s on my gridā€ and ā€œinsta are not showing my posts againā€ itā€™s maybe because insta know how boring and up yourself you are

Has anyone seen her latest grid post? She looks about 4 months pregnant wonder if that is reason for absence and not the headache .

Reactions: 1
She has problems with her stomach I think that leads to quite bad bloating. I think Iā€™ve seen her say a few times that sheā€™s never going to have kids as she likes her life as it is.

Reactions: 5
The cancer charity and the children in need boxes from Asda really annoyed me. More so with Asda as I think itā€™s wrong to gift charity items but I do think Gemma and the other influencers who received these should have made a donation in lieu of these gifts. I find that it puts me off the companies that donate items, so much so I refuse to buy stuff from them. I much prefer people that are showing you things that they have bought themselves with no agenda as you know they are genuinely recommending the product. 9 times out of 10 you only ever see these gifted items once then they are banished never to be seen again.

Reactions: 5
The cancer charity and the children in need boxes from Asda really annoyed me. More so with Asda as I think itā€™s wrong to gift charity items but I do think Gemma and the other influencers who received these should have made a donation in lieu of these gifts. I find that it puts me off the companies that donate items, so much so I refuse to buy stuff from them. I much prefer people that are showing you things that they have bought themselves with no agenda as you know they are genuinely recommending the product. 9 times out of 10 you only ever see these gifted items once then they are banished never to be seen again.
Brands I won't buy because people get free tit, muscle food, JD seasonings to make a couple

Reactions: 2
anyone notice that there's been no mention of the gym in her stories? So glad, I don't miss seeing the daily workouts !

Reactions: 4
Gosh I still canā€™t stand her, the way she talks with her teeth out and everything! She honestly really thinks sheā€™s a celeb with the weekly vlogs and stuff! Does anyone actually give a tit?! Also I thought she was a midget her facial features look as if she has dwarfism but I actually think sheā€™s quite tall isnā€™t she?!

Gosh I still canā€™t stand her, the way she talks with her teeth out and everything! She honestly really thinks sheā€™s a celeb with the weekly vlogs and stuff! Does anyone actually give a tit?! Also I thought she was a midget her facial features look as if she has dwarfism but I actually think sheā€™s quite tall isnā€™t she?!
I used to really like her but sheā€™s starting to believe her hype. I feel bad saying this as she obviously canā€™t help how she was born but her face really makes me cringe. I think sheā€™s 5ā€™10ish and her shape is quite odd.

Bloody Primark jeans try on! Who gives a tit she really thinks sheā€™s something special
I honestly think if I said to my husband Iā€™m going upstairs to film myself trying on different pairs of jeans for youtube heā€™d die laughing.

These self-proclaimed influencers donā€™t live in the real world, it is such an odd thing to do, a total and utter waste of precious time and absolute garbage as far as content goes. She works full time and does odd shifts so the time with her husband should be precious and instead sheā€™s wasting hours filming then heā€™s wasting hours editing it for her. Like for fucks sake the two of you need to chill out, order a pizza, have some bleeping sex and give us all peace.

Also, no one cares about you trying on jeans because you look like something out of the Men in Black so your contents irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think if I said to my husband Iā€™m going upstairs to film myself trying on different pairs of jeans for youtube heā€™d die laughing.

These self-proclaimed influencers donā€™t live in the real world, it is such an odd thing to do, a total and utter waste of precious time and absolute garbage as far as content goes. She works full time and does odd shifts so the time with her husband should be precious and instead sheā€™s wasting hours filming then heā€™s wasting hours editing it for her. Like for fucks sake the two of you need to chill out, order a pizza, have some bleeping sex and give us all peace.

Also, no one cares about you trying on jeans because you look like something out of the Men in Black so your contents irrelevant.
You need to tell him and give us a transcript, I will do the same - it will be content than the tit she churns out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
has anyone noticed that she's met a couple of other instagrammers this week? Went shopping with one and then I think coffee or lunch with another? Never seen her do that before, wonder if shes trying to make different friends?