The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems like a nice girl but nothing special. Very average... too average to make a career out of social media.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the photos from the Edinburgh Fringe. I think she genuinely thinks she’s some kind of celeb!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the photos from the Edinburgh Fringe. I think she genuinely thinks she’s some kind of celeb!
I was laughing out loud at one of them. Imagine seeing her and her husband doing that??? God forbid anything happens to one of them and all they have left is pictures of each other individually, standing in random places looking cool for the gram rather than together.

Reactions: 3
Just had a random thought!

Does anyone remember when Gemma met Danielle and Princess planning for a night out somewhere???

I’m sure Danielle and Princess Planning have been put together a few times since then but Gemma hasn’t been there!

Wonder if there’s a reason for that! Other than the obvious that it’s not completely natural to travel hundreds of miles to meet up with people that you vaguely know from the internet!

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the stories from today? The outfits are horrendous, some "stylist" that dressed her! I've followed her for a couple of years but recently she's got a bit too big for her boots & she's more boring than ever. Bye Gemma 👋

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the stories from today? The outfits are horrendous, some "stylist" that dressed her! I've followed her for a couple of years but recently she's got a bit too big for her boots & she's more boring than ever. Bye Gemma 👋
Laughed so hard. SHe legit had a photoshoot !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Big for her clumpy ugly boots that she keeps promoting

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest grid post? She looks about 4 months pregnant wonder if that is reason for absence and not the headache .
I dony think she can have kids so i wouldnt really be taking the p*** on that score. Up for a laugh but stay classy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I dony think she can have kids so i wouldnt really be taking the p*** on that score. Up for a laugh but stay classy 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn’t say that saying someone looks pregnant is taking the piss. I haven’t heard her say she CANT have kids just that she didn’t want any. I said that at one point too so things change,

Hi Gemma.
😂😂😂😂was thinking the same strange first post that.

I just choked, shes asking about botox on her stories!
Will she have to pay double 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I know of Amy from trend trip styling! If you seen the way that she dresses you would not let her near you with any form of garment!
I’m baffled that people like Amy are using Gemma to promote their business! Influencer she ain’t!

OMG someone told me watch on of Gemma’s YouTube videos, it’s the one where she does a get ready with me Sumer look and she curls her hair, if anyone has seen this, please tell me I’m not the only one so confused with the way she curls it?! Dragging the straightener down like that, you’re meant to just glide it through? Hahahaha what even is she?!?!

OMG someone told me watch on of Gemma’s YouTube videos, it’s the one where she does a get ready with me Sumer look and she curls her hair, if anyone has seen this, please tell me I’m not the only one so confused with the way she curls it?! Dragging the straightener down like that, you’re meant to just glide it through? Hahahaha what even is she?!?!
I need to see this😂