The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s me, but the curtain across her front door seems weird!

I have my ups and downs with Gemma. Generally I like her but sometimes I think she gets a little too big for her boots! She’s been great during lockdown tbh!

Reactions: 4
I don’t like her, she’s such a wannabe she’s nearing on 40 and acts like a teenager, plus her forehead is rather large 😂

Reactions: 3
Why can’t people just do something these days without tagging the company? I hate the begging, I don’t understand why they aren’t mortified, it’s shameless!

Reactions: 7
Why can’t people just do something these days without tagging the company? I hate the begging, I don’t understand why they aren’t mortified, it’s shameless!

I think I’m the only one that likes that people tag the companies 😂😂 means I don’t have to message them and ask where it’s from. 🙈😊

Reactions: 1
I think I’m the only one that likes that people tag the companies 😂😂 means I don’t have to message them and ask where it’s from. 🙈😊
I think they should do it by just writing where they got it instead of tagging them. The post the other day tagging the gin annoyed me 😏

Reactions: 2
I think they should do it by just writing where they got it instead of tagging them. The post the other day tagging the gin annoyed me 😏
I follow a YouTube who tags the companies PR teams too. The only reason she and Gemma do it is to get freebies .

I think like most "influencers" content got a bit boring during lockdown, they really do run out of things to post about (to be fair, we've all been bored at many points during lockdown). But now it's all dressing up and having a lot of faff just to sit in the garden, the two of them, it looks so contrived. I did like the new kitchen, definitely an improvement. Now she's been busy with the downstairs loo, utility room and the bannister - I honestly can't figure out why they bought that house, since they moved, all she's done is say how much she doesn't like this, that, the other etc.

She is one of the most boring and she has a really annoying voice (nothing to do with her accent, it’s just her tone is irritating)

Reactions: 4