Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Just had a random thought!

Does anyone remember when Gemma met Danielle and Princess planning for a night out somewhere???

I’m sure Danielle and Princess Planning have been put together a few times since then but Gemma hasn’t been there!

Wonder if there’s a reason for that! Other than the obvious that it’s not completely natural to travel hundreds of miles to meet up with people that you vaguely know from the internet!

Reactions: 6

Marnic

It surprises me when high end places feel the need to provide gifted stays to nobodies/aka influencers for advertising. I literally make a point of not booking or supporting the location/brand. Basically, I have to spend my hard-earned cash on staying there but bloody Gemma and Thooomas have a jolly for free?! No thanks. Plus, can you imagine sitting beside them and her going insta mad while you are trying to enjoy your stay?
Exactly this. It’s not a cheap place to go to and has a fabulous reputation then this rocket is sitting there enjoying it for free whilst we pay for it. It really pisses me off how Instagram has created this entitlement of influencers.

montydonfc

VIP Member
She needs to stop wearing those hair clips. They look nothing short of ridiculous on her. Gemma, you’re 36 years old hen.. stop trying to make pearl hair clips work. Plus they just accentuate her forehead and it really doesn’t work for her.

• Haha

SchumiF1

She must be a fortune on eye shadows. I've never seen such a large area between eyes and eyebrows 😂😂😂 if I was a MUA I'd be charging her double 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

montydonfc

VIP Member
Love the Fairmont but I won’t be back after that.

Don’t trust a company that can’t advertise properly. About twenty posts and only two marked as gifted, not on. So sick of seeing this type of thing - so transparent.

Also pissed me off when they give it to people who’d never stay there in a month of Sunday’s. Gemma pays about £200 for four nights in Ibiza, hardly think she’d be dropping £220pn on a room at the Fairmont. Joke!
Completely agree with this! She’s stated herself before they aren’t flashy people, don’t do fancy lavish holidays and here they are at the Fairmont?! Gemma wouldn’t EVER book there off her own back so it’s completely unrelatable. They packed a picnic lunch ffs the tight pair as they were being given their dinner and lunch the next day only. There are so many lovely wee places in St Andrews they could have went for lunch on that day they arrived.. she wanted a nice pair of sunglasses but wouldn’t pay the £70 price tag so got £2.50 ones from eBay... does that not put into perspective the type of “influencer” Fairmont are gifting here?!

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Glad there’s a thread on this one. I used to really like Gemma and now I just feel like she’s some kind of wannabe. It’s all just too cringe for me. I’m sure I remember her saying on one of her posts that she was a mortgage adviser ‘for now’ implying that she wouldn’t be if her YouTube stuff took off! Surely that’s not what she’s aspiring too?

Although, I will say, I do enjoy her drunken holiday stories!

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Geez is she really accepting freebies from the Asda breast cancer campaign. What a cunt I hope she donates money to make up for the freebies. Who accepts that. She will literally sell her souls for anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Facepalm

I used to really like Gemma but she’s got too big for her boots now and isn’t the same.
Some of her fashion choices are hugely questionable.
Bring back the old Gemma!!

CupcakeCassie

It’s quite clear too that her followers aren’t interested in ADs.... 160 odd likes for her pulled pork nachos yet she has over 47k followers?! Something not adding up there!
I've heard more than once that she has bought a lot of followers. Makes sense when you really look at her page.

giveover

I have booked to go to this hotel later in the year, it has put me right off it. She would do anything for a freebie.
It surprises me when high end places feel the need to provide gifted stays to nobodies/aka influencers for advertising. I literally make a point of not booking or supporting the location/brand. Basically, I have to spend my hard-earned cash on staying there but bloody Gemma and Thooomas have a jolly for free?! No thanks. Plus, can you imagine sitting beside them and her going insta mad while you are trying to enjoy your stay?

Jack0

Chatty Member
From one Scot to another, she’s a nippy sweety. Her voice does my head in.

CupcakeCassie

She needs to stop wearing those hair clips. They look nothing short of ridiculous on her. Gemma, you’re 36 years old hen.. stop trying to make pearl hair clips work. Plus they just accentuate her forehead and it really doesn’t work for her.
I just choked !!!!!!!!!!! ROLLING!

• Haha