Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I dony think she can have kids so i wouldnt really be taking the p*** on that score. Up for a laugh but stay classy 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn’t say that saying someone looks pregnant is taking the piss. I haven’t heard her say she CANT have kids just that she didn’t want any. I said that at one point too so things change,

Hi Gemma.
😂😂😂😂was thinking the same strange first post that.

I just choked, shes asking about botox on her stories!
Will she have to pay double 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Snoopsville

Anyone seen the stories from today? The outfits are horrendous, some "stylist" that dressed her! I've followed her for a couple of years but recently she's got a bit too big for her boots & she's more boring than ever. Bye Gemma 👋
Big for her clumpy ugly boots that she keeps promoting

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She has problems with her stomach I think that leads to quite bad bloating. I think I’ve seen her say a few times that she’s never going to have kids as she likes her life as it is.

montydonfc

VIP Member
SO glad I’ve found this thread!

Full disclosure - really quite liked her to begin with, seemed quite normal.

Now though, the JDH hair when we all know she wouldn’t be getting her hair done at JDH if it wasn’t free, she’d be in a supercuts in East Kilbride or getting the lassie down the road who does homers round to cut her hair. The eyelashes, 100% gifted though she doesn’t tag it as being so... now swanning about with her second lot of free shit from M&S in two months!

I just don’t know what to make of her......

Oopsorry

Honestly she’s getting worse! I can’t stand the way she talks with her teeth out like that! And that hat?’v what the actual fuck???? Gemma your a 40 something year old women trying to look like a twenty something! Stop it now haha

Oopsorry

Ohh my I can’t explain how much this woman annoys me! She thinks she’s some kind of celebrity! And why on earth do you we all need to be told what day it is everything she does a story! Her YouTube videos are awful she just looks at herself I. The view finder!!!! And that forehead!!!! Her latest post where she’s had a migraine, the forehead!!!!

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Totally agree, everything she buys or has done for herself is cheap and nasty! Will only go a little up market ( by this I mean above super market chic) if she’s getting it free of charge!

It confuses me that these places offer it to her!
I can't understand it either, surely there are better "influencers" kicking about Glasgow than her 🤔

The cancer charity and the children in need boxes from Asda really annoyed me. More so with Asda as I think it’s wrong to gift charity items but I do think Gemma and the other influencers who received these should have made a donation in lieu of these gifts. I find that it puts me off the companies that donate items, so much so I refuse to buy stuff from them. I much prefer people that are showing you things that they have bought themselves with no agenda as you know they are genuinely recommending the product. 9 times out of 10 you only ever see these gifted items once then they are banished never to be seen again.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find the whole home account thing really fishy! Obviously she doesn’t need to run it past us if she’s buying a new house!

But it’s all so out of the blue and the posts on the home account are pretty full on!

It’s like she’s dedicating every waking minute to shopping for homeware!

The entire thing seems a little odd to me!
Desperate for freebies and to be noticed.

Reactions: 4

montydonfc

VIP Member
I personally think she’s just getting greedy.. if she keeps the “lifestyle” she can post about the free hair at JDH, the free clothes from the boutiques and shops, the WW plan.. then the home side lets her get the freebies for the home, queue an AD for homesense, Matalan Home, possibly something for carpets.. she can’t be both on one page as it wouldn’t be a cohesive so think that’s why she’s split it. Also why the up cycling now when you’re away to move?!

CupcakeCassie

anyone notice that there's been no mention of the gym in her stories? So glad, I don't miss seeing the daily workouts !