Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live shows the kind of family they are, calling things gay and her smirking saying people are woke - honestly. It’s derogatory, just shows a lack of intelligence.

Also, what man doesn’t drink? Those with half a brain cell - my husband has an incredibly important job and doesn’t have the luxury of being able to crack a beer open every night. I guess that’s a plus to being a potato peeler hey Kev, it doesn’t matter what state you roll into work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just don't know who they think they are to look down on others, they most definitely aren't anything to write home about- dirty, scabby lot.

Honestly the comments they make show their level of education, understanding and class.
They are sat filming on their android potato's, not a functional skills level 2 in the whole house, dirty dressing gowns, half naked kids, children with an array of self diagnosed learning difficulties (noticed the tucking in thing has now disappeared 🤔) and basically a crappy life. Sat talking about the never-never, it's quite sad actually. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a nasty, jealous bleep!

A pair of lazy, backward cunts!

Reactions: 9
When I first saw her vlogs I thought she just came across as dumb, but more and more I think she actually has a nasty streak to her too.

Reactions: 6
I just don't know who they think they are to look down on others, they most definitely aren't anything to write home about- dirty, scabby lot.
They are type they think they are above everybody else while living in filth mess their tit don’t stink
Laughable they show themselves up in their videos Digs here and there they are jealous bunch
Maybe one of her subs should send her a book on cleaning how clean is your house by Kim Woodburn Aggie Mackenzie for her Christmas and book on etiquette
As for the meals well what can I say does she think she is a chef 😂😂

Reactions: 2
That looks the worse dried up reformed bits of brown chicken 🤮 thought the teenager kev was a chef
Screenshot_20220926-071030.png

Reactions: 1
"home cooking"😂😂😂😂😂, the chicken things are out the freezer i wouldn't give my dog them 🤮🤮

Out a box

Remember she insisted her cooking has more 'flavour' than the school dinners on offer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No wonder the older 2 buy their own food and by the look of it if the adult non driver had his own way they poor boys would be fucked out into their own gaff, and are they even getting Christmas gifts ? I was disgusted with what he said the oldest is a adult now he won't be getting anywhere near as much as the others ...that's not something that should have got said in a live , you can tell it's just his three he loves, I feel sorry for the eldest boys

She's obsessed with it!!!
Kayleigh and her subscribers who clearly have low standards if Kayleigh inspires them 😂 seem to be OBSESSED with "Telly Fanatic" ( only chose that name as i seen it on a Google Ad as I was signing up for tattle why did I choose that daft name 😂) ...to Kayleigh and her trailer trash subs I'm not the only one in here talking are you all BLIND ??? Kayleigh likes to think it's just one person driving the comments in here , well it ain't there is a whole bunch of us in here not just me !!

A grated carrot and some dirty mushrooms, that will stop your kids getting the shits 🤣

Let's do the maths Kayleigh, in you'massive' slag boll you put 1 onion, 1 pepper, 1 carrot and maybe a small thing of mushrooms, and the two tins of toms if you count them.
Now you said this would make two meals.
So by my count the whole pan contains 6-10 portions of fruit and veg max! Now you split that between 9 (the kids girlfriend is there) and it makes two meals, you're basically talking half a portion of veg per person. She really is dim!

Going on about 19% of kids lacking in vit d, she gives those kids no goodness what so ever, I totally bet her kids are on that 19%

Reactions: 2
Because someone came in here and said so.. and Kayleigh admitted that he does and he hasn't seen her in years

• Angry
You’ll note she boomed that people couldn’t possibly know if the useless article paid towards his daughter. I imagine if he was they’d have defended themselves by confirming he was. Dopey tart

Why does Kayleigh put an upward inflection on everything? 'Goooood morning everyone '
Loving her new boots, I knew she was born a man with them massive floor scrapers!
Laughs about Wetherspoons but she's in there often enough - maybe she could give a bit back to society and get a job there seeing as she can only manage to work a few hours a week. Says she's gonna be bored at home in October- Here's an idea... get a job, get off your arse and pay your way!
How come she purchased clothes for the two spoilt brats but nothing for the older ones?
Had to laugh when they said Kev the con had been interviewing people for a job - the man can hardly string a sentence together!
Planning their holiday, she's a dreamer - they can't afford a holiday anymore than I can afford a private jet!
Thinking of Christmas presents this year with the Barbie dream house got me wondering what Kevin will be buying for his first born 🤔

They girls haven't even got the Barbie dream house FS yet she expects us to believe they are going a foreign holiday and I don't mean 4 nights Kayleigh I mean a proper holiday 10 nights at least full board or AI ...it will never happen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.