Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the hairdressers all the time now (I reckon hairdressers is code for her mates kitchen). Better off she spend that money on some bloody fruit!

Sienna learning French? The kids hasn't even mastered English yet! 😑

Kids waking up crying with the cold and she continues to spend money on tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She took Riley out of school to attend a dentist appoint, which he didn't end up having as it was cancelled and she hadn't 'checked her emails' (disorganised as usual) so she decided to take him for lunch instead. Did he go back to school at all that day? It doesn't sound like he did.. using the excuse that 'there was a supply teacher' 🤔 Not setting a very good example..

Reactions: 4
She took Riley out of school to attend a dentist appoint, which he didn't end up having as it was cancelled and she hadn't 'checked her emails' (disorganised as usual) so she decided to take him for lunch instead. Did he go back to school at all that day? It doesn't sound like he did.. using the excuse that 'there was a supply teacher' 🤔 Not setting a very good example..
When sienna had speech she took her out to lunch and went Costa. She was gone at least two hrs. That’s a joke. When my son had speech wirh salt I made a pack up and he ate it in the car on the way to speech and then on the way back to school. She’s a disgrace

She's keeping them of for company and to justifying her doing duck all so it makes her look busy if she has a kid at home to watch it's the classic low intelligence and if kev hadn't put the foot down and got the snip she would have had more brats to keep her at home for more years

She's keeping them of for company and to justifying her doing duck all so it makes her look busy if she has a kid at home to watch it's the classic low intelligence and if kev hadn't put the foot down and got the snip she would have had more brats to keep her at home for more years
Kev is a hard working man but he’s just a drip

Many pages ago I said I thought K came across an anti-education, and I have seen nothing in her vlogs to change my mind about that - whether it be keeping her kids out of school unnecessarily, allowing Rhys to publically name and shame a teacher he didn't like, or her criticising that swimming teacher who clearly wasn't prepared to stand for any of Sienna's bad behaviour.

No, he didn't go back to school, as you say, the excuse of a supply teacher! Riley also said that they just mess about too!

Latest vlog! Messed up her slow cooker shepherds pie! Didn't Brown the mince before putting In the slow cooker!
Some of the kids enjoyed it, but Kev went to collect a Chinese for himself and Kayleigh!

Reactions: 2
Oh joy she's going to do Vlogtober, she'll be stretching her content even thinner now.

Reactions: 3
I've heard of Vlogmas but never Vlogtober! Heard it all now! This'll be good 😕😕
Yes it has become a thing. I noticed quite a few did it last yr not sure how long before then it was going. I think it's just that you tubers want to do a video a day maybe for the experience (and the money!) but struggle in December with being busy with other things.

She is always on the same band wagon as every body else but never seams to copy a proper part time or full time job lol

• Haha
  • Heart
She's never very individual either , always hopping onto other trends . What will we see stupid Halloween table cloth and decorations and them having a Halloween party in their filthy house. Very exciting .

Day 1 Vlogtober taking the two youngest to an all you can eat buffet to eat big platefuls of food and Sienna misbehaving after. Quality content.

Did K get permission to film the children sitting at the nearby tables in the buffet place? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The big baby that gets driven around wants to extend the "patio", what patio ? that's news to me they have one

What did I miss? Was working today so missed the dregs of society! 'Yes Kayleigh... working ... heard of it'?

I've heard enough... kayleigh is in the wash room!!? Haha how many council properties have wash rooms?! (Not bashing council properties, I grew up in one! Happiest of memories) Always bigging themselves up, chasing the dream! Why can't they just admit their lifestyle?? My mind boggles... Kayleigh acts celebrity status yet can't get a job and support all these halfwit sprogs she's spawned for the tax payer to keep!
Come on convict Kev ... don't keep us in suspense, surely your Christmas shite haul is including what you've bought your first born??

Last edited:
K's exciting Vlogtober continues. She's loving her new sugar-filled cereal and bemoans all the cereals where Jamie Oliver "took all the sugar away".

Has she ever wondered why her teeth's in a bit of a state and she struggles to lose weight?

K explains that her Vlogtober vlogs will be short for the time being as "there's naff all going on"..

• Haha
Apparently Rileys broke his thumb I'm no Dr but he was using it absolutely fine surely it would hurt to use it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.