Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your bank balance decided against it Kayleigh, NOT YOUView attachment 1627923
It's like her saying glad we didn't buy a brand new Range Rover as they sometimes have problems šŸ¤£ literally didn't have the means to, yet likes to drop it into convo. An all inc for the whole family, passports the lot or Ā£50 buffet in the village hall šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she'll have begged it for free like she did her wedding!!

Reactions: 3
Who can forget when she didn't go to see her so called friend Jen because the 'price of petrol was too high' yet still spent money on junk food and random crap from B+M?

Reactions: 4
She's a bleeping dreamer who bigs herself up! She cannot afford a night in majorca any more than I can afford a week in Necca! She is delusional, living in cloud cuckoo land! Seriously... I've said it before and I'll say it again. No way does the cons wage alone support these dregs! She needs to teach her children how the world works and get a proper job to support the family. Otherwise the sad fact is that these halfwit children are going to do the same! I personally think it's too late for the oldest 4 but who knows! These exploited children are growing up the same! A very sad state of affairs, but unfortunately the truth! Pigs breed pork ... simples!

Reactions: 6
Omg Jen did her hall now copy cat done hers canā€™t she every do anything with out coping she sees it and copyā€™s someone does something she does the same why is she so worried what she is wearing to Jamieā€™s party it is his party not your yours

By the info she has shared about her income and Kevs Ā£13 per hour šŸ˜‘ they would be bringing in approx 2k per month in universal credit and child ben and that is without disability for the two boys.
Her rent would be pennies.

A kitchen assistant/ kid on chef won't get anymore than around Ā£10 a hour she's a lying fool

Reactions: 1
The absolute state of that hall. Thereā€™s no excuse for that filth, and painting over it rather than cleaning, or even cleaning first?? Revolting! I have a large family and a husband that works long hours, my house isnā€™t always super tidy but itā€™s bloody clean! Her kids must be so embarrassed when they bring people home!

She says sheā€™d rather spend her money on making memories with her children and doesnā€™t want to waste it on her home, she does know theyā€™ll remember growing up in a place that resembles a drug den yea?! The floor - Jesus

Reactions: 8
Omg Jen did her hall now copy cat done hers canā€™t she every do anything with out coping she sees it and copyā€™s someone does something she does the same why is she so worried what she is wearing to Jamieā€™s party it is his party not your yours
Just as I thought. What about her living room. Sheā€™s hilarious then says she will block off the cuboard as it costs too much

Reactions: 1
Decided months ago to stop watching this family and unsubscribed. Last night her latest vlog popped up and I thought I would dip in and see what she was doing. My goodness I wonā€™t be doing that again. For someone who works a few hours a week she is the most unorganised person ever. Sorry but the house is a mess. Decorating the hall but no prep work beforehand like washing down walls etc was disgusting. Just basically painted over the dirt. Now she says she doesnā€™t give her house priority and would rather have days out etc for the ā€œlittle onesā€. Who is she talking about ? The youngest is 5. Kayleigh loves nothing more than going out and ending up in a Costa . To most families thatā€™s a luxury right now . I would rather save that money and sort my house. Anyway I see Charlie still doesnā€™t get walked although Kayleigh is at home. Never away from the shops and just doing nothing basically. Kev popped up as well on the vlog and proceeded to shove Siennas face right into whatever they film with. Quality is awful. Wonā€™t be tuning in again.

Reactions: 8
What shocks me is how much kev does. He works his king hours so should be coming home to a nice cooked dinner but instead he cooks it often and deals with the kids the dog goes to the shop for something needed etc. what the hell does k do she seems very very lazy

The absolute state of that hall. Thereā€™s no excuse for that filth, and painting over it rather than cleaning, or even cleaning first?? Revolting! I have a large family and a husband that works long hours, my house isnā€™t always super tidy but itā€™s bloody clean! Her kids must be so embarrassed when they bring people home!

She says sheā€™d rather spend her money on making memories with her children and doesnā€™t want to waste it on her home, she does know theyā€™ll remember growing up in a place that resembles a drug den yea?! The floor - Jesus
Making memories an hour down the road with kev on the train. I used to really like this family till now I see yes she chats rubbish and doesnā€™t do anything she says. Sheā€™s making out sheā€™s up there with them and copies her fiends

By the info she has shared about her income and Kevs Ā£13 per hour šŸ˜‘ they would be bringing in approx 2k per month in universal credit and child ben and that is without disability for the two boys.
Her rent would be pennies.
So where does all their money go as you can see they struggle tbh yet she makes out they can go abroad etc. they canā€™t. Her house is a bloody state and poor Jamie birthday what on earth is he going to get as she seems to think heā€™s 18 he doesnā€™t need money spent on him

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's always doing things on the cheap but then trying to give the impression she's not.

On a previous holiday vlog titled "lodge tour" she used a photo of one of the much more expensive luxury lodges on the thumbnail.

On another video she titled it something like "Burger king at the airport!" giving the impression they were at the airport to jet off abroad, but it turns out Kev had just given crap directions and they ended up coming off the motorway.

• Haha
She's always doing things on the cheap but then trying to give the impression she's not.

On a previous holiday vlog titled "lodge tour" she used a photo of one of the much more expensive luxury lodges on the thumbnail.

On another video she titled it something like "Burger king at the airport!" giving the impression they were at the airport to jet off abroad, but it turns out Kev had just given crap directions and they ended up coming off the motorway.
Omg lol sheā€™s a real woman

• Haha
Her saying she would rather spend time and money on the little kids is rubbish. That's her excuse for living in a trampy house.

So according to her you canā€™t have a nice house and go on trips out. What a load of tit and just an excuse for her to live in a tit tip. Not keen on her friend Jenny but her house is lovely.

I nearly pissed when she said she'd rather be making memories and having holidays instead of a nice home. You have neither! What holidays? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
The picture quality is terrible all smoky looking , dull and a distorted colour what the duck is she using ? why would you put that tit out for viewing it's awful and embarrassing

They Sullivan's have perfect picture quality and nearly at 11k Kayleigh must be raging

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hope the guests have eaten before they go to Jamie's party tonight what with her under ordering on the food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.