Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I taught they were normal 😂Mum kayleigh gets on my nerves now when she's vlogging she could be chatting away then she'll go off on a high pitched rant constantly hiding her thumb during hauls 🤔the poor rabbit just gets left roaming around aimlessly no great regard for the animals the amount of junk they give sienna and felicity maccy ds every other day the girls hairs always look wild not brushed. The dad Kevin seems hardworking and decent but kayleigh dosent even be bothered to cook when he's working she'd rather give the kids junk and takeaways. The daughter summer always has a face on her in the vlogs maybe she's not into being on YouTube. They put the begging pot on for Tony's characters reminding viewers of what characters they need. From what I thought we're a decent normal family they are just like other money gift grabbing vloggers 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’ve recently seen some of their videos and have to agree!

the mums attitude stinks, she’s so rude to her husband and the older kids - not the little prinnys though! They just get fed crap and bought crap.

I saw one her lives recently and my god, the way she sits stuffing her face whilst talking 🤢

And, you just know she will love the idea of having a thread on here! She’s talked about the site enough!
She’s desperate to be the Inghams or DVG - but of course, she wouldn’t let it change her 😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s saying tattle doesn’t and won’t bother her but it obviously is because she’s talking about it 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s saying tattle doesn’t and won’t bother her but it obviously is because she’s talking about it 😂
Exactly why not ignore anything for drama I mean we just come on here and voice our opinions which we are entitled to do 🤷and it's all the truth anyway the poor rabbit was left going around under the cabin when they went away I hate animal being neglected no appropriate food etc kayleigh said herself she was surprised to see the rabbit when they got back.

Exactly why not ignore anything for drama I mean we just come on here and voice our opinions which we are entitled to do 🤷and it's all the truth anyway the poor rabbit was left going around under the cabin when they went away I hate animal being neglected no appropriate food etc kayleigh said herself she was surprised to see the rabbit when they got back.
Agree. What annoyed me was she said we have no life. I have a lovely life. Good job, My own house but what I hate is grabby youtubers and I’ll voice my opinion on them. Makes me laugh they think it’s only them allowed opinions 😡

She’s a actual mug always complaining from her farm house the mums from the kids old primary school hated her

Reactions: 1
She actually told someone on her YouTube you told her to stop moaning from her farm house to not have kids if she couldn’t supply them with a house as big as hers

the two girls are in sizes 3x above their age, no wonder with all the crap.
The begging it for tonies recognition is driving me mad.

She’s a actual mug always complaining from her farm house the mums from the kids old primary school hated her
She definitely doesn’t live in a farm house, it’s a council house. Her friend jen tribe of 7 lives in the farm

• Haha
I always wonder where she gets all her money from for all these maccy ds and trips to home bargains!
I feel sorry for Kev, he obviously works hard only for her to spend it on tat for the kids and takeaways.

the two girls are in sizes 3x above their age, no wonder with all the crap.
The begging it for tonies recognition is driving me mad.

She definitely doesn’t live in a farm house, it’s a council house. Her friend jen tribe of 7 lives in the farm
The tonies boxes is all she bangs on about putting the hint on for characters I agree the amount of junk the kids eat is 🤮 she's too lazy to cook I feel sorry for kev he works hard and goes home from work to cook . They were relatable in the beginning but kayleigh has a mouth on her if she dosent agree on a certain comment or opinion.

I always wonder where she gets all her money from for all these maccy ds and trips to home bargains!
I feel sorry for Kev, he obviously works hard only for her to spend it on tat for the kids and takeaways.
She made a whole video about how they are better off claiming benefits. She seems to work for a few months and then get fed up.

She made a whole video about how they are better off claiming benefits. She seems to work for a few months and then get fed up.
And this is exactly why I get so frustrated! We own our own home, both work full time and have done since leaving school donkeys years ago and yet the Baldwins on benefits probably have twice as much income a month as we do. My taxes pay for her to go to beach every day whilst I have worked non stop through lockdown and covid (healthcare worker) and what is it that she contributes to society???

And this is exactly why I get so frustrated! We own our own home, both work full time and have done since leaving school donkeys years ago and yet the Baldwins on benefits probably have twice as much income a month as we do. My taxes pay for her to go to beach every day whilst I have worked non stop through lockdown and covid (healthcare worker) and what is it that she contributes to society???
They are not everyone's cup of tea I've dipped in and out of watching them over the years, but they both work, Kevin works full time in health care and kayleigh is self employed. so I think it's unfair to say your tax pays for their days out.

She contributes to scrounge for tonies characters 😂 I thought they were decent at first but they are just like most other ytouubers on the scrounge for freebies and of course if you put yourself on social media your going to get criticism it's that high pitched voice she goes on a rant with😂

It won’t be long before she gives up the self employed cleaner act. She never lasts long doing anything.
If your going to make YouTube and insta your job at least learn correct spelling and grammar…

It won’t be long before she gives up the self employed cleaner act. She never lasts long doing anything.
If your going to make YouTube and insta your job at least learn correct spelling and grammar…
Sure she won't even cook the kiddos a decent meal while the hubby's at work she just gives them junk food no she gets phases of doing this that the other that never lasts 😂
The house in the vlogs seemed scruffy until recently she started redecorating obviously when she started making it big time from her YouTube channel 😂

They are not everyone's cup of tea I've dipped in and out of watching them over the years, but they both work, Kevin works full time in health care and kayleigh is self employed. so I think it's unfair to say your tax pays for their days out.
They both worked kev works but kayleigh gave up work she said as she gets her earnings from YouTube now as she dosent need to work instead she puts the innocent scrounge on for freebies off viewers🙄

Sure she won't even cook the kiddos a decent meal while the hubby's at work she just gives them junk food no she gets phases of doing this that the other that never lasts 😂
The house in the vlogs seemed scruffy until recently she started redecorating obviously when she started making it big time from her YouTube channel 😂

They both worked kev works but kayleigh gave up work she said as she gets her earnings from YouTube now as she dosent need to work instead she puts the innocent scrounge on for freebies off viewers🙄
No she definitely still works, she just reduced from 4 days to two days. I watched a video yesterday and she was going to work.

I too dip In and out of these vlogs . I can find them relatable in some ways but you can see a few more gifted things creeping in now . Mind you if someone offered me something for free I wouldn’t say no 😂

No she definitely still works, she just reduced from 4 days to two days. I watched a video yesterday and she was going to work.
There’s nothing wrong with not working, heck if I could afford it I would stay home with my kids too. But it’s the persona she likes to give off that they have loads of money and Kev has a really good well paid job when that isn’t actually the reality. It’s sad she can’t just be happy with what they actually have rather than strive to look like they have it all. I think that’s why they’ve become less relatable.
Her food shopping on a budget videos are the best ones because it actually gives people ideas on shopping for big families or getting deals… I’d rather watch that then her spend spend spend on crap and talk about tonies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.