Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can not stand this woman! Like Kev, like the kids, especially the teenagers or seem to be forgotten about, but 'me me Kayleigh'! Grr
How does a mother of 6 get to be so god damn lazy! Its all on Kev an the kids! Even sending the girls down to kev, who sleeps on the sofa (i dnt blame him tbh) when hes got work the next day!? Waiting for him to come home from work to cook tea! She just loves her self! Oh, and the way she vlogs half of most vlogs with the same tit tune while she tries to look like a decent mum! So she barely cooks, barely looks after the kids, barely works, yet her house is still a dump

Reactions: 4
I don't dislike this family, at all The Mother is loud yes but not has bad has some other YouTube mother's.
The teenage lads seem really likable and well mannered.
The two little girls are nice enough but rather unkempt and never seem to hear the word no which considering their weight is not great parenting choices to feed them constant junk.
Riley and Summer seem okay.
They do seem rather Grubby but jsome people are they just seem normal folks compared to alot of YouTube families

Reactions: 2
Sienna seems like she can be a handful but I do think sheโ€™s quite an entertaining character ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can not stand this woman! Like Kev, like the kids, especially the teenagers or seem to be forgotten about, but 'me me Kayleigh'! Grr
How does a mother of 6 get to be so god damn lazy! Its all on Kev an the kids! Even sending the girls down to kev, who sleeps on the sofa (i dnt blame him tbh) when hes got work the next day!? Waiting for him to come home from work to cook tea! She just loves her self! Oh, and the way she vlogs half of most vlogs with the same tit tune while she tries to look like a decent mum! So she barely cooks, barely looks after the kids, barely works, yet her house is still a dump
They should set boundary's with the 2 younger girls it's awful I personally think kev could do much better than Kayleigh I mean he has to sleep on the couch while the youngest 2 rule the roost not to mention working aswell and the majority of the cooking ..Kayleigh needs to stop that screeching mid sentence put down the camera and focus on her kids provide nutitious meals she's admitted herself about the meals .

Reactions: 1
They should set boundary's with the 2 younger girls it's awful I personally think kev could do much better than Kayleigh I mean he has to sleep on the couch while the youngest 2 rule the roost not to mention working aswell and the majority of the cooking ..Kayleigh needs to stop that screeching mid sentence put down the camera and focus on her kids provide nutitious meals she's admitted herself about the meals .
Hi Kayleigh๐Ÿ‘‹since your constantly on here intrigued by what people are saying well I'm saying this !!! I am happily married have a wonderful life beautiful children and a brilliant job I have a career !! Now firstly I said kev could do better he seems a nice genuine guy I don't want him thanks iv my own hubby lol you and that woolyback Jen are 2 nasty pieces of work I personally don't think yous are as nice as yous make out by no means shape or form !!

She can go on and on about what the kids eat but when the two girls are in clothes well above their age (Iโ€™m sure the little one is in 5-6 clothing) and they run all over town to get sandals they can adjust because of fat feetโ€ฆ thereโ€™s a problem.

I donโ€™t know why she has such a big complex about working. She didnโ€™t work, Kev did. They used benefits. Then since sheโ€™s done the cleaning and now isnโ€™t as much. Why not just own that. They live in a council house in a tit area, own that too at least itโ€™s more realistic and I bet she could reach more audience, we need more real life people talking about that way of life not just spend spend spend look at us. I think thatโ€™s why most people like her food hauls the best

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ve followed Kayleigh on insta for a couple of years, I do think stuff gets highlighted, stuff we all may or may not do but itโ€™s filmed and uploaded hence the reaction. Like going to her mates in Yorkshire for Xmas, during lockdown or the car seat stuff.I think the older ones are really good kids that seem to help their mum out. But I think as a family they are pinning their hopes on making it big on YouTube hence things like the paddle boards and constant mentioning of the inghams or dad v girls.
Dad v girls is a prime example, YouTube isnโ€™t a slow burn. There are so many making vids, many daily and getting a couple of quid a month (by social blade numbers) and thinking theyโ€™ll make it big but like I said DVG are a prime example itโ€™s not something that takes years, you find a niche or you donโ€™t.

I checked out social blade and if itโ€™s accurate there really isnโ€™t that much money in it unless you have hundreds of thousands of followers and subscribers .

Jaysus a rare occurrence Kayleigh cooks a cottage pie ๐Ÿ˜‚and the girls hairs are brushed a double whammy ๐Ÿ˜‚those grotty nails peeled of nail varnish cooking food ๐Ÿคข she's really trying to prove herself but hey she said she doesn't care what people think of her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

She just needs to remember that she has a YouTube channel, so is putting her life ,etc out there, so people are going to comment etc!

Reactions: 5
Jaysus a rare occurrence Kayleigh cooks a cottage pie ๐Ÿ˜‚and the girls hairs are brushed a double whammy ๐Ÿ˜‚those grotty nails peeled of nail varnish cooking food ๐Ÿคข she's really trying to prove herself but hey she said she doesn't care what people think of her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท
Didn't last long, I see they are back to takeaways (burger King ๐Ÿคฎ) and the girls looking like they have been dragged through the hedge.

So Kev bought a tent meaning she is now going on a spending spree buying god knows what for camping. I swear that woman is addicted to spending money!

• Heart
Didn't last long, I see they are back to takeaways (burger King ๐Ÿคฎ) and the girls looking like they have been dragged through the hedge.

So Kev bought a tent meaning she is now going on a spending spree buying god knows what for camping. I swear that woman is addicted to spending money!
Kayleigh only acts for the camera the last few vlogs she's being showing herself cooking the girls eating broccoli ๐Ÿ˜‚.All for show why be arsed putting that online she constantly feeds them shite. The younger 2 are on the pudgier side she gives them take away after takeaway ice Lolly's crap 24/7 .So there going camping kev gave in๐Ÿ˜‚that should be fun๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine the middle of the night you'd be hearing Kayleigh screech๐Ÿ™„ there's a bug in the tent no wait it's just the girls nits๐Ÿœ the girls hairs are very grotty and unkempt . she's addicted to spending ๐Ÿ’ฏ maybe if she invested in looking after there hair and fed them properly instead of filling them with junk it would be money well spent instead of buying tat for content .

Reactions: 3
Kayleigh only acts for the camera the last few vlogs she's being showing herself cooking the girls eating broccoli ๐Ÿ˜‚.All for show why be arsed putting that online she constantly feeds them shite. The younger 2 are on the pudgier side she gives them take away after takeaway ice Lolly's crap 24/7 .So there going camping kev gave in๐Ÿ˜‚that should be fun๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine the middle of the night you'd be hearing Kayleigh screech๐Ÿ™„ there's a bug in the tent no wait it's just the girls nits๐Ÿœ the girls hairs are very grotty and unkempt . she's addicted to spending ๐Ÿ’ฏ maybe if she invested in looking after there hair and fed them properly instead of filling them with junk it would be money well spent instead of buying tat for content .
The whole house seems grotty and unkempt and she calls herself a cleaner!

The nit comment was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wonder how long it will be before she gives in and looks on here to see what people think.

• Haha
The whole house seems grotty and unkempt and she calls herself a cleaner!

The nit comment was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wonder how long it will be before she gives in and looks on here to see what people think.
She's been on here already over on her insta saying she's been trolled by horrible sad people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I wouldn't normally bring children into things but the girls hair do look dirty it's the truth and Kayleigh doesn't like the truth she goes on the defensive๐Ÿ˜‚exactly she says she's the great one at cleaning but in all fairness I wouldn't fancy her cleaning my house when her own is a mess ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I caught a bit of their live last night . It was just them shouting over each other ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ Awful Kayleigh banging on about things working for them trying to convince the sheep she's happy. since it was brought to light about them scrounging for the Tony boxes there's been no special deliverys they have toned down the scrounging .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.