The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some new winter boots 🙄
Oat milk
Descaler for the coffee machine

Reactions: 1
Medium doner kebab with chips. On a health drive so added lettuce and onion (2 of my 5 a day there!)
Hand cream
Ready made Polyfilla

• Haha
An old Acer computer (for my dvd ripping projects)
Law and Order Season 7 Boxset
CSI VEGAS Season 6 Boxset (my original boxset has faulty discs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Dermaplane blade,
Charity shop skirt

Ice-cream from Mr whippy for my kids & one for the live in carer from next door . (She always puts my bins out) .

I bought my dad a pill organiser box
A car freshener
And peppa pig toothbrushes for my daughter 😂

Some new skincare. A friend recommended Murad so have ordered that with her referral link.
shorts for dd
Bread/milk (went to buy Nutella donuts and the stall wasn’t there so went to the farm stall and got milk and bread)

Some new skincare. A friend recommended Murad so have ordered that with her referral link.
shorts for dd
Bread/milk (went to buy Nutella donuts and the stall wasn’t there so went to the farm stall and got milk and bread)
Murad is great! I often find random products in Tk max!

Nandos sauce, Diet Coke, and spicy rice. They were all urgent apparently, and we used none of them tonight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.