The last 3 things you bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sodastream gas refill.
Raspberry leaf tea.
Giant pregnancy knickers :ROFLMAO:
It’s horrible being pregnant in this heat isn’t it 😩 I don’t no about you but this heat has made my pregnancy awful too hot and bothered all the time 😂😩

Ice and loads of it
A hospital and changing bag
A room thermometer

Reactions: 2
New coffee machine
Pajamas
Robes

You can tell mine are all heavily influenced by covid. 😅

The last three things I bought was:

A yoga mat
Maternity clothes
Chocolate

It’s horrible being pregnant in this heat isn’t it 😩 I don’t no about you but this heat has made my pregnancy awful too hot and bothered all the time 😂😩

Ice and loads of it
A hospital and changing bag
A room thermometer
I'm carrying twins, crazy hot. 😥
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
No guilt whatsoever.

I'm carrying twins, crazy hot. 😥
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
No guilt whatsoever.
I feel for you love I’m only carrying the one and feel like I’m dying in this heat 😔 chocolate 🤤 is atleast one of yours that your carrying a girl by any chance that’s a common craving with girls. Stay well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel for you love I’m only carrying the one and feel like I’m dying in this heat 😔 chocolate 🤤 is atleast one of yours that your carrying a girl by any chance that’s a common craving with girls. Stay well xx
Thanks, tried for 6 years, so I'm over the moon really. BOTH girls.
You too.XX

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks, tried for 6 years, so I'm over the moon really. BOTH girls.
You too.XX
Your most welcome good luck with the rest of your pregnancy I wish you the best I was trying for 5 years so I no the feeling I got diagnosed with pcos after the birth of my little girl 5 years ago so was chuffed when I found out I was pregnant. With number 3. Aww I thought so I craved chocolate with my girl 🤭 xx

• Heart
Bottle of lucozade (original flavour)
Can of Diet Coke
Bottle of Fanta fruit twist.

I've drunk a lot today due to the heat, still waiting to have a piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.