The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she lost it and her legs/cankels/feet found it 😂😂

You know what really annoys me. She comes on stories to say something but always has to ask Antony and he has to answer. Why can’t she just say we’re going to primark or we’re watching this film. It really winds me up and he looks pretty fed up of it too
YES! Everything is SO exciting isn’t it anton (🤮) those bleeping pigeon feet 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The gap in her tooth is getting blacker, her lips look so bad. What has she done to herself
Before lockdown, she was having professional teeth whitening from her dentist, I'm wondering if that's done something to her teeth, she said she hated her teeth, I'd hate them even more now!

She also had extra fillers in her lips last time she went, it's maybe wearing out, I also think shes had botox in her head too!

I used to really like them, I think they're trying to go down this influencer route so she doesn't have to go back to work, I've had to unfollow.

Reactions: 7
I know I keep bangin on about it but what is the gap in the bleeping market that Antony was going on about????? I’m yet to see it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ All she does is awkwardly eye duck herself in every video

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Antony what am I going to do?
Mop

Riveting content there well done lambertons.
She’s also doing that annoying thing again where she can’t say a sentence without having to get Antony to answer her 😴🥱

Reactions: 2
Antony what am I going to do?
Mop

Riveting content there well done lambertons.
She’s also doing that annoying thing again where she can’t say a sentence without having to get Antony to answer her 😴🥱
It’s so cringe isn’t it
What am I doing now Antwon?
You’re going for a tit
Yep, (stare at camera) I’m going for a tit
So, had a tit and now I’m .... Antwon what am I literally about to do?
Anthony staring gormlessly at the camera 👀
Tell em!!!! Go on!
You’re about to wipe your arse
Yep (fake giggle, shakes head as if to say ‘what is he like’) okay...okay I’m gonna wipe me arse (rolls eyes)
Antwon: 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so cringe isn’t it
You’re going for a tit
Tell em!!!! Go on!
Yep (fake giggle, shakes head as if to say ‘what is he like’) okay...okay I’m gonna wipe me arse (rolls eyes)
😂 here’s the gap in the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so cringe isn’t it
You’re going for a tit
Tell em!!!! Go on!
This has honestly made me laugh so much, it’s so true. That’s how they describe everything 😂😂😂

• Haha
Apart from the fact there is a waiting list to get the palm springs back pack i doubt she is spending £1500 on a bag while going to aldi for food 🙄
It’s embarrassing ,very juvenile ,much like the rest of her behaviour .
That bleeping finger infront of her mouth again on her stories ,the pauses and lip smacking .When did she become so unbearable

Who the duck is the claw hand winking at? Does she have a tic?

• Haha
I really don't get why she doesn't drive. If she's not a great driver, then practice or have some refresher driving lessons to get confidence and also parking sensors are great! I find it hard when couples aren't independent of one another sometimes. I'm married but I'll always do my own things independently of Hubby, same for him. I imagine they go shopping together too. Really winds me up how much they're in each other's "pockets" so to speak.

Reactions: 1