the Knightstrider #2 The PervStrider, scrounge on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is simply unbelievable how they have made another vlog exactly the same as all the others, he claims to be a coffee conisuer but has shots of caramel in everything??? The amount of tit they eat on the plane is laughable! Every time he mentioned Florida at the Airport it looked like Annamilf was getting wet?? I'm almost intrigued to watch the next pathetic vlog these pair of weirdos put on the screen! He moans all the way through it and wtf is that about when he flicks through the in flight magazine??? How can 2 grown adults without kids keep going to the same theme parks over and over again? The oddest thing is, he thinks they are the only people to go to Florida and sit on a plane. It freaks me out as its like she is his child , its like a Dad taking his kid on holiday. What is she with this utter tossa for?
You can be fairly sure she calls him daddy when they‘re getting down to it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What a whining man-child…….

You want more room and better food PAY FOR AN UPGRADE you complete bellend.

Reactions: 9
Well said!!

1674300247018.png
No doubt this comment will be swiftly deleted when the man-child wakes up. However, he may be too busy to read the comments first thing in the morning, because he's too excited to get down to Starbucks to get a 'little' coffee and a 'little' cake to consume a week's worth of sugar intake in one sitting.

Reactions: 8
When anyone flys on holiday and can't sit next to the partner it's because of pricks like this that book seats 1 each side so the middle is free!!! Whenever they fly back to the UK they do this.
What grown man gets exited about ' Disney bags' so he can put his park passes in them?
The guy is a complete weirdo and wudnt suprise me if he has other weird child like tastes??
The way they obsess about sweets and food is not right!!!! I absolutely detest this man, I'm convinced he will take a fall soon as all the other Tenerife Youtubers are wise to him. How old is Laura??? What is her strange fixation with Disney products????

Reactions: 4
I would go out on a limb and say he possibly enjoys the company of gentlemen and shes just his cover

Reactions: 9
No doubt this comment will be swiftly deleted when the man-child wakes up. However, he may be too busy to read the comments first thing in the morning, because he's too excited to get down to Starbucks to get a 'little' coffee and a 'little' cake to consume a week's worth of sugar intake in one sitting.
It’s already gone!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Im also surprised he hasnt bought himself a Rectum Ripper 5000 a la Stephen Bear 😂

Accidentally forwarded his vlog to someone the wife knows at Virgin Atlantic 😇

Oopsie

• Haha
I would go out on a limb and say he possibly enjoys the company of gentlemen and shes just his cover
I'm pretty sure they might not be together now as his Mum said she needs a new Man, he agreed and her face changed big time. There is something not right about the way they act together, there is no chemistry. They never hold hands, kiss or or anything.
It's all about him! I think thr 'Laura's us at her parents' is code for....we have just had a row.
The cleaning a villa story 2 hours a time is BS.

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure they might not be together now as his Mum said she needs a new Man, he agreed and her face changed big time. There is something not right about the way they act together, there is no chemistry. They never hold hands, kiss or or anything.
It's all about him! I think thr 'Laura's us at her parents' is code for....we have just had a row.
The cleaning a villa story 2 hours a time is BS.
That’s what I noticed on the vlog too when his mum said that he responded “ that’s on the agenda”

Well thinking about *that* Onlyfans photo, theres no way he was the origin of the procreation paste…….

His parents will like Laura but now all this has came out about the sex work she does I think they would prefer them not to be together

Lauras wasted all these years being with him he's NEVER going to give her proper commitment 👰 he's clearly not in love with her it's just a easy partnership and sex on tap

Reactions: 3
Found this thread thanks to @Telly Fanatic 😂

Me and my partner have been hate watching them for a few months now. Watching the travel day vlog currently and I cannot get over how much those two make me cringe. Moan, moan, moan from the minute they arrived at the airport.

He’s bought a two week pass because it’s the same price as a one week pass but we all know that means they’ll have an “extension” at the end of the week for a few days. Says the Wi-Fi was good for doing business on the plane…. We all know what kind of business he was attending to🍆💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Check out Anna on the live vlog today. What is she wearing on her head and boat race?:oops:

Pandy thinks he is doing the public a great service by doing his latest Florida vlogs.

The moanfest continues. Shameless these two are, as we all know too well.

Pandy desperately trying to justify to his disciples that shelling out $500 dollars each on Disney tickets was the right thing to do. Constantly repeating he has gone for the cheapest option on everything. Total *****.

I suspect that he may have been reading a few choice comments in Facebook like the one YorkshireLady found before he deleted them.:)

Anyway somebody just did a Superchat to pay for Laura's ice cream. FFS. I give up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.