The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they prob will. Bit of a random one but if he has a big American casket he won't be cremated in that. Also on the note of the cremation at least they wont have to worry about rivals digging him up.

Wonder where the afters would be, imagine it was brownes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah they prob will. Bit of a random one but if he has a big American casket he won't be cremated in that. Also on the note of the cremation at least they wont have to worry about rivals digging him up.

Well done steaks on the house 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I read somewhere that all deaths have to be registered on RIP? Or did I dream that?
No they definitely don’t, it’s optional for each family
---
Where are the Kinahans? Still in Dubai or in Iran like some people are saying? I don’t believe they have gone to a country like that with women and kids with them but you never know. They are months away from getting extradited if they are still in Dubai.
I think I read a while back that it’s an Island under Iranian rule nd pretty much anything goes there, similar to Dubai

Reactions: 2

Yes you can " rent" a casket for a cremation. Your real coffin is a cheaper wooden box placed into the casket. The casket or fancier coffin is used for the funeral and before cremation is taken from the casket.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So there was 30 people at Tristan’s funeral today including guards… Hennessy’s are having a 3 day wake!
---
You can imagine some of the floral arrangements today 😂 I have pictures but can’t post!

So there was 30 people at Tristan’s funeral today including guards… Hennessy’s are having a 3 day wake!
---
You can imagine some of the floral arrangements today 😂 I have pictures but can’t post!
I seen Homie 🫣

I seen a family photo of the hennessys with the da and ma and they look like chavs who won the lotto 🫣

Rough looking, skin as dry as leather, frizzy unkept hair,draped in " designer" brands with big fake white glow in the dark teeth that look like gum shields.
Money doesn't buy class
The Hennessys and the likes of them are chavs and cardboard gangsters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No they definitely don’t, it’s optional for each family
---

I think I read a while back that it’s an Island under Iranian rule nd pretty much anything goes there, similar to Dubai
Yeah here is the article. They are laundering their money through Kish Island in Iran, which means it can’t be touched by western nations. Interesting that it mentions Kinahan Senior has become increasingly political in recent years and is taking an interest in what’s going on in the middle east in places like Yemen. It also says they were inadvertently funding hezbollah. I wonder is that part of the reason for the US sanctions and wanted money. They didn’t want them meddling in Iran and the Middle East.

Reactions: 1
Imagine having this at a loved ones funeral, I'd be mortified 🫣

Can only imagine what Saturdays displays will be...

I'd love to know who makes them! I used to work in a florist a long time ago and I can safely say the owner would have collapsed if she was asked to make such atrocities 🤣 I wonder does the ODwyers have someone that makes them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to know who makes them! I used to work in a florist a long time ago and I can safely say the owner would have collapsed if she was asked to make such atrocities 🤣 I wonder does the ODwyers have someone that makes them?
I’m nearly sure it’s Grafton Flowers and some of the other street flower sellers do them as well. I’ve seen some on their instagrams before

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Awh stop, they must all use the one florist. I assume most florists would say no, but I suppose money talks. I'd say the o'dwyers have their own list of people they use, sure the poor horses when the scramblers are revving beside them too.
---
I’m nearly sure it’s Grafton Flowers and some of the other street flower sellers do them as well. I’ve seen some on their instagrams before
You're right, just went on and had a look and they have a vodka display on their story. I scrolled down a bit and they did Packies funeral flowers too. The comment from them under the pic is "RIP Packie, look over Leah to help her through this horrible time". 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Awh stop, they must all use the one florist. I assume most florists would say no, but I suppose money talks. I'd say the o'dwyers have their own list of people they use, sure the poor horses when the scramblers are revving beside them too.
---

You're right, just went on and had a look and they have a vodka display on their story. I scrolled down a bit and they did Packies funeral flowers too. The comment from them under the pic is "RIP Packie, look over Leah to help her through this horrible time". 🙊
Grafton Flowers is Brad Dempseys grandmothers stall outside Brown Thomas.

Reactions: 1