The Kinahans are in hiding, the monk is free. Who’s going be the top Gangster Gee?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her stories are actually disturbing. Really sad way for her life to end up and awful that she has no one there for her. Hope she can get herself right at some stage

Reactions: 2
Only seen her IG profile. Would break your heart as a mother thinking her child has been taken away (albeit she is not in a strong mental state ATM but it is probably a vicious circle). Imagine one day living the life wanting for nothing and the next your fella is murdered and your child is taken away. I'd be gone.

Was she on drugs etc? Or was it the trauma of whela's death that caused her I'll mental health? Or flashy and Sophie bullying her?

Reactions: 4
I know she is not well, ATM, but I do wonder, would there be some truth in some of the stuff she is saying. His family taking the money & watches etc

I know she is not well, ATM, but I do wonder, would there be some truth in some of the stuff she is saying. His family taking the money & watches etc
There's always a bit of truth when someone is in psychosis, her reality right now is so alerted that she really and truly would believe he's being tortured with a Dyson air purifier but the stuff about the watches most likely did happen as that's a previous memory that hasn't changed- hope I'm making sense

There's always a bit of truth when someone is in psychosis, her reality right now is so alerted that she really and truly would believe he's being tortured with a Dyson air purifier but the stuff about the watches most likely did happen as that's a previous memory that hasn't changed- hope I'm making sense
Ah it’s absolutely heartbreaking. All she wants is her little boy back. I can’t even imagine what the child is going through losing both parents really. I hope she gets some help

Reactions: 3
It’s so sad to read, she is clearly very unwell god love her she needs serious help. I just hope it doesn’t end badly! I’m not familiar with psychosis but I’d say it’s frightening. Also she keeps adding in that her fiancé was innocent and done nothing wrong to be murdered but wasn’t he a big drug dealer/gangster?🤔

Reactions: 3
It’s so sad to read, she is clearly very unwell god love her she needs serious help. I just hope it doesn’t end badly! I’m not familiar with psychosis but I’d say it’s frightening. Also she keeps adding in that her fiancé was innocent and done nothing wrong to be murdered but wasn’t he a big drug dealer/gangster?🤔
Yes, it is very sad to read, but I do agree, with you, the boyfriend I don’t think worked a actual day in his life in a proper job, but was able to afford the watches & flash clothes & cars & holidays all the time.

Her father is Jason Bonney, who just got sent down for being a getaway driver in the Regency Hotel murder, so I don’t think she knows any better etc !!!

I suppose regardless of whether he is a gangster or not he didn’t deserve to get shot. It was over something so petty too.