The Kearns #9 3 pool times, 30 minute commute, 70,000 fans, 100 live views doesn't compute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #9 for the Kearns family / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum!

Huge congratulations to @Bobley_the_1st for the winning thread title. Buy an overpriced Aje dress and take a weekend off to just be you šŸ‘šŸ»

Welcome to all the newcomers since the last thread!! Weā€™ll fill AAMI stadium in no time! šŸ„³

Wiki is here:

Thank you for supporting this thread šŸ™šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Welcome to thread #9 for the Kearns family / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum!

Huge congratulations to @Bobley_the_1st for the winning thread title. Buy an overpriced Aje dress and take a weekend off to just be you šŸ‘šŸ»

Welcome to all the newcomers since the last thread!! Weā€™ll fill AAMI stadium in no time! šŸ„³

Wiki is here:

Thank you for supporting this thread šŸ™šŸ»
Oh, I feel so seen right now. Gonna go grab a snack and hope not to gluten myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nearly lost my lunch Bradley! šŸ¤®
No one's eyes deserved to see that, it was just gross! Not cool guys, and I'm not ok.....
That story should come with a warning.
How embarrassing for them, they looked so out of place there.
Do you think they were taking the piss out of him with that rollerblading demo?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
No one's eyes deserved to see that, it was just gross! Not cool guys, and I'm not ok.....
I just cringed at that bit, omg so embarrassing !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok, try not to be too disgusted by the tiny "man"
But is it just me, or is Rhian's face at the end one of those "what the duck. Save me now" stares we all give our partners when we are in an uncomfortable situation with a PoS person?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Hahā€¦ for sure they were taking the piss with the rollerblading demo. They probably threatened him with a trip to Big W.

What a weekend for these losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine when these people are looking back on engagement and wedding albums and their kids ask who all these random people are?.

ā€œOh they were just random people called Mr and Mrs Dadmum who had this old thing called Instagram and we thought if we all hung out we would get more popularā€ šŸ˜‚

I bet all their school and family friends just cringe when these drunk ā€˜influencersā€™ are partying with their phones out!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These pics aren't cute, they show nothing interesting....other than she loves a good band wagon
I said the other day I thought it was weird that the kids didnā€™t seem to have any friends and we never see them just popping off to a birthday party. Thanks Sarah. Iā€™m still not totally convinced, but itā€™s a start šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 9
I said the other day I thought it was weird that the kids didnā€™t seem to have any friends and we never see them just popping off to a birthday party. Thanks Sarah. Iā€™m still not totally convinced, but itā€™s a start šŸ™ƒ
Letā€™s be honest, she was probably taking him shoppingā€¦ he is the fave at the moment. Poor kid is in need of a new skateboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, out of morbid curiosity, I looked up the Aje website to see what the deal with beakys outfit retails for. It actually is a cute outfit, and I really like it. Could you have gotten something very similar for under $720? Definitely yes.

So, out of morbid curiosity, I looked up the Aje website to see what the deal with beakys outfit retails for. It actually is a cute outfit, and I really like it. Could you have gotten something very similar for under $720? Definitely yes.
I donā€™t mind the top, just not on her. I didnā€™t think the skirt suited her at all. Maybe if she had a different skirt the top would have looked better. It looked like something a teenager would wear to their school formal. I also think black is always way too harsh for her skin tone and she looks better in colour (actual colour, *not* brown). It seems like sheā€™s following more fashion and makeup accounts now, so maybe weā€™ll see some improvement šŸ¤£

• Haha
From their parrrtaayyy last night, did anyone else see bradā€™s pants? Dude is in need of a tailor! They are way too long on his widdle stump legs. Sarah looks so basic in all the tagged pics. Does she not know how to wear her hair any other way?

• Haha
100% taking the piss. Usually I would feel horrible for the person, but in this instance he deserves it all.

Ok, try not to be too disgusted by the tiny "man"
But is it just me, or is Rhian's face at the end one of those "what the duck. Save me now" stares we all give our partners when we are in an uncomfortable situation with a PoS person?
View attachment 1267510
Yes!!! The no blinking and straight up staring at your partner like -please help!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Did anyone else notice how much taller Sezzy is here compared to Braddles?! Is she making herself smaller in the other photos?!
VideoCapture_20220515-144810.jpg
SmartSelect_20220515-144948_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.