The Kearns #4 Aged Care King, Parenting Queen, between them though, not a brain cell to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DadMum/Sarah Kearns #5: You call us vile for making fun of your smile but the content we give you must make it all worthwhile. 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s also still this one from @tonedeaftitties a few pages back which is still in the lead ☺

Brad’s ”working” from a broom closet, Sarah’s spending the pool deposit and Lulu better watch her back, Bobley #2 got the sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And when they add up all the accounts- FB and Insta ( including his boat, car, bird, toenails)and use the total amount as follower count!!
The same people are on insta and Fb - they are idiots.

Reactions: 7
Was it an undeclared ad? She seemed to be pushing it pretty hard and they’re worked together before, but she didn’t say gifted or ad. Especially since she gave it a grid post. She’s usually quick to say “NOT AN AD I’M JUST A GOOD PERSON” too.
So the post says paid partnership, but none of the stories said paid partnership or ad. Just that she was “helping” a small business 🙄

Reactions: 3
Feels like a normal thing to ask someone to be honest. Actually, most people that care offer up that information without being asked. All Sarah has given us is “hey I wore this outfit more than once!!”

Reasonably sure I'll be blocked in 3, 2, 1.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
And just to be certain she does not know the meaning of entitled and was using it in the wrong way I Googled.View attachment 1159940View attachment 1159941
Be careful that she doesn’t dox you now ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reasonably sure I'll be blocked in 3, 2, 1.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
And just to be certain she does not know the meaning of entitled and was using it in the wrong way I Googled.View attachment 1159940View attachment 1159941
Stranger she says!? I thought we were all your family babes!? Or is that just when it suits?!

If you want to keep sharing #trending bullshit be open to discussions about it you dumbass.

I'm sure the 2 Boats, 1 Jetski, 2 big family cars, constant buying of absolute tit, flights for 'girls trips' and all the other tit is helping Climate Change Sezzy.

#thankyouforsupportingourfamily #savingforapool #investtomakeweekendsfree #climatechange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
'With the kids older like lots of you guys, I have the freedom now, so book that class, I'm with you'

Um, kids going up a grade doesn't mean you miraculously stop working you deadshit and all this spare time just appears to do all this stuff?!

Maybe, just maybe give the mums with actual jobs a break and go work in the canteen more than twice.

Believe me Sezzy, we don't 'need you' with us in our fitness classes. We don't need your weird dalai lama condescending Ted talk. You hock tit for a living. Chill.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
'With the kids older like lots of you guys, I have the freedom now, so book that class, I'm with you'
I feel like I have less time now! I see the kids less because they’re at school all day and I am WORKING AT A REAL JOB. Evenings and weekends I want to spend time with them because we have no time during the week, which means less time to do my own thing.

Reactions: 8
I feel like I have less time now! I see the kids less because they’re at school all day and I am WORKING AT A REAL JOB. Evenings and weekends I want to spend time with them because we have no time during the week, which means less time to do my own thing.
exactly. I go to the gym on my lunch break on the days I work from home, cause I have no time in mornings or evenings otherwise.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.