The Kearns #4 Aged Care King, Parenting Queen, between them though, not a brain cell to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird flex about his bird having a higher social media engagement. Shows how much importance he puts on social media like he does realise there is more to life than that app?! Also sites like this clearly have a hold on him, they arenā€™t doing to weā€™ll at acting unfazed but us
He is obsessed with his numbers, he occasionally posts screenshots of his views and engagement as if anyone but him cares about it.

Reactions: 4
Sarah, you have ā€œmore time and more freedomā€ because you are unemployed and donā€™t have your kids with you for most of the week. For most people, if our kids are in school/daycare, we are at work. Not off at private pilates classes multiple days in a row šŸ„“
And how brave is she? She's actually going to join a class. How amazing!
God I wish I could tell her the amount of brave things I've done in my 50+ years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird flex about his bird having a higher social media engagement. Shows how much importance he puts on social media like he does realise there is more to life than that app?! Also sites like this clearly have a hold on him, they arenā€™t doing to weā€™ll at acting unfazed but us
I don't know any other influencers that talk about engagement like they do. I would have thought that the companies that approach them would have access to Social Blade (or similar)to determine what their engagement stats are like. So their little flexes about follower count and engagement means nothing if it's not consistent. They will start getting dropped.

Reactions: 9
Sarah, you have ā€œmore time and more freedomā€ because you are unemployed and donā€™t have your kids with you for most of the week. For most people, if our kids are in school/daycare, we are at work. Not off at private pilates classes multiple days in a row šŸ„“
Lol. How hilarious that she acknowledged Amy Gerard.... someone has been reading here again! I don't like Amy Gerard either, but the way that Sarah froths over her is so pathetic. She desperately wants to be a plastic. Major Gretchen Weiner vibes.

I also noticed that she's wearing Lorna Jane again. How's that "good for the environment" stuff going, Sez? I am not an activewear snob and I am not throwing shade at anyone that wears Lorna Jane. I have bought a few items of hers in the past, and the quality is just not there. And after her little anti-virus activewear debacle, I despise her even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh heā€™s obsessed with his numbers and doesnā€™t try to hide it. So insecure.

Back on ā€œimposter syndromeā€. Thatā€™s usually reserved for when people are talented and doing well, but still doubt their abilities. Yes, she appears to be making decent money, but her engagement is veryyy average, especially on ads, and thatā€™s with routinely begging people for comments. Sheā€™s feeling sorry for herself after several poor performing posts in a row. Thatā€™s not imposter syndrome, thatā€™s just being bad at your ā€œjobā€.

Picked another white mother of three with a similar follower count totallyyyy at random for comparison šŸ˜…. Can see how much higher Laurenā€™s engagement is. Of Laurenā€™s last 18 posts (the number visible at a glance on my phone screen), four feature her kids. For Sarah, 10 feature her kids (arguably 12). Lauren rarelyyyy begs for comments (from memory, she might have asked on the cat litter post?), she just gets a lot of natural engagement because her followers must like her content. Sarah has hidden likes on six of those recent posts, presumably because of poor performance. So yeahā€¦ā€imposter syndromeā€? I donā€™t see it.

Gah. Doesnā€™t like pictures right now šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
I know we always compare them to LDB but Lauren actually does create content. She makes reels and posts about parenting that are designed to be shareable because they're funny and relatable (not saying they all are, but that's clearly the goal). That's why she has higher engagement, because she puts the effort in. And also obviously has had training in front of the camera and is not afraid to offer an opinion.

These two numbskulls don't put any effort in, just take a quick photo and and a meaningless comment on how they are just like us because they were scared to go to their middle of the day private pilates lesson or their brave child wore pink shoes. Brad has made a few reels but they're usually just for an ad so no one is going to share or interact with them because no one cares.

• Heart
He is obsessed with his numbers, he occasionally posts screenshots of his views and engagement as if anyone but him cares about it.
This is why I unfollwed and refuse to watch their stories. They are so obsessed with numbers, followers etc.

Reactions: 6
Tell me youā€™re a loser without telling me youā€™re a loser. Imagine having so little going for you in life that a ā€˜likeā€™ on an app is what gets you off. Honestly, if views on a bleeping reel are how you define success in your life you need therapy. Views donā€™t parlay into sales for the brand either. Heaps of people watching doesnā€™t mean anything if no one uses your discount code wee man.

I agree that they are seeing the numbers drop and are worried. They have pivoted away from their initial crowd of first followers who came from the bereaved parent community, or look hereā€™s a Dad who is trying to tell other fathers to pull their fingers out and do something, which is how I found them. It was pretty easy to see it was a theme of self congratulatory pats on the back with out any real substance fairly quickly though, and there was never any meaningful content to do with Buddy and the crowd that came for that after the fundraising for the cuddle cots was done. They have been splashing the cash and flaunting their $ a bit too much for the houso Mums to not get their backs up. Not to mention their contradictory actions vs what they preach that has alienated the handful that can think critically. Add in that they are just particularly unlikable people and the whole circus is going to fall in a heap soon. Braddy better hope this new venture takes off. The influencer gravy train looks to be reaching the last station!

Toot toot dickheads!

Sarah also does a heap of giveaways, which drive engagement and comment levels up. 25k allegedly watch her stories every day, but no one wants to throw her a like šŸ˜‚
4% engagement hahahahaha! Why even bother šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tell me youā€™re a loser without telling me youā€™re a loser. Imagine having so little going for you in life that a ā€˜likeā€™ on an app is what gets you off. Honestly, if views on a bleeping reel are how you define success in your life you need therapy. Views donā€™t parlay into sales for the brand either. Heaps of people watching doesnā€™t mean anything if no one uses your discount code wee man.

I agree that they are seeing the numbers drop and are worried. They have pivoted away from their initial crowd of first followers who came from the bereaved parent community, or look hereā€™s a Dad who is trying to tell other fathers to pull their fingers out and do something, which is how I found them. It was pretty easy to see it was a theme of self congratulatory pats on the back with out any real substance fairly quickly though, and there was never any meaningful content to do with Buddy and the crowd that came for that after the fundraising for the cuddle cots was done. They have been splashing the cash and flaunting their $ a bit too much for the houso Mums to not get their backs up. Not to mention their contradictory actions vs what they preach that has alienated the handful that can think critically. Add in that they are just particularly unlikable people and the whole circus is going to fall in a heap soon. Braddy better hope this new venture takes off. The influencer gravy train looks to be reaching the last station!

Toot toot dickheads!

4% engagement hahahahaha! Why even bother šŸ˜‚
Yessssss! Perfect analysis.

Reactions: 2
This little thing is so beyond obsessed with numbers. Prove it!? Show us!? All good and well to say it (non stop) show us!? Stroke your dick a little more.

And views means nothing. Are they actually buying!? Or just laughing at you!?
Laughing that's why a heap of people i know follow them.

Just on Facebook. lol.

Also almost new thread time... I am not witty enough to come up with a new thread name!

What about ā€œThe Kearns - influencer gravy train looks to be reaching the last station! Toot toot dickheadsā€

Thanks to the hilarious line in thowawayorwillIstay post above. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.