The Kearns #36 I just Kearnt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question, would the dick pics he sends to his mistress’s be on his camera roll, or does he delete them really quick after sending so they don’t sync? Lol or is he that good he just sends them to all the Sheila’s. Jokes, no one would be so gross as to duck him or slap the ham sandwich over his pics 🤢
But does he delete the photos from the Recently Deleted folder...heads up for you Sez :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion #37
It’s all or nothing from the Karens crew, still boring and grifty, nothing’s new.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that it doesn’t stay curly, and it takes that much effort and still isn’t actually curly, means you have straight hair love….

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fact that it doesn’t stay curly, and it takes that much effort and still isn’t actually curly, means you have straight hair love….
Her hair may have a wave through it… but that ain’t curly. Lol.

I think this is the first time that Sez has ever used product in her hair.:LOL:

Reactions: 12
I just about spat out my drink looking at this 🤣🤣
---
For the love of God stop posing 🤢
So bloody cringe
I love that she bought her stuff from the shop she followed Hahahha glad the owner didn’t gift it.
---
#37 Brad’s just a poor boy nobody loves him
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from his monstrosity

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe the gym girl has curly hair 😂 she is scrunching the duck out of her straight hair 😂😂😂
bleeping lol, was about to post the same thing, gun babe is a curly gurly for sure 🤣

The fact only mere months ago she had the keratin, she wanted dead straight hair to cut back on heating / styling, now this. She’s off her fugly head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to WK her but if you have curly/wavy hair, which I do, and you straighten it for years, which I have, it takes weeks, sometimes months for the curl to come back. If she follows the CGM properly her curl will return but there's a a lot of ugly hair in between.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.