The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see this pic, all I see are ass clowns. People with kids acting like idiots. I get it-I would totally do MGK, but I wouldnt make it a public spectacle and call him DADDY. ffs.....
I know...a few posts back I said I wish that their kids get to grow 'normal' but seeing this I am almost certain they wont. Nothing against MGN, K, T and MF getting into new relationships with new people after having kids (or anyone) but this is going to be hard on the kids when they realize how real life works.
Also, sadly I think that Disick kids will be even more effected; i mean, between Scott dating 18 y/o and Kourtney acting like one...damn.

Reactions: 8
So disappointed with Kim’s met outfit. Getting bored of the ‘are they’ ‘aren’t they’ with her and Kanye as well

Reactions: 19
Kendall looks incredible, beautiful dress, simple hair.
Kanye working his ‘magic’ on Kim again. I just don’t believe after many, many months of planning, she chose and planned to wear that all along. It’s not even shocking because she wore a mask the other day, kind of a let down. Hoping that when I wake up she’s changed into something better for the after party
I agree, it would’ve been more impactful if she hadnt worn the leather mask outfit like 2/3 days ago. Still bloody ridiculous, but more impactful.

Meanwhile Kendall looks unreal.

Reactions: 19
I like the after party look more. Really don’t get the met gala look though when she done it like 3 days before 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kim looks like she’s got a pair of tights on her head she looks ridiculous. You can tell Kanye is gaining his control back over her, as plain black as that outfit is it’s got his name stamped all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As others have said - she literally wore a similar look a few days before so not really sure why she thought this would have a huge impact. Also Gaga was doing this years ago, it's certainly nothing ground breaking.

To the poster above who said they wouldn't post "Daddy" under the MGK pic, I bloody would 🤪🤪🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
As others have said - she literally wore a similar look a few days before so not really sure why she thought this would have a huge impact. Also Gaga was doing this years ago, it's certainly nothing ground breaking.

To the poster above who said they wouldn't post "Daddy" under the MGK pic, I bloody would 🤪🤪🤣
Plus Cardi B did it a year ago.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure that wasn't Kanye, she has tagged Demna. Kinda pathetic and to be frank I hope its not going to get the hype or response she/they wanted.
Feels like Kanye is possibly trolling her.

Reactions: 8
The one thing that annoys me about Kim's Met look is the fact she didn't even stick to the theme of the night.

Reactions: 13
The one thing that annoys me about Kim's Met look is the fact she didn't even stick to the theme of the night.
I don’t think anyone really did apart from Debbie Harry. Or their nods were so subtle it was beyond me

Edited to just say I trawled through all the pics and saw a few people on theme but most of the outfits I just don’t see it.

Kims is still dreadful though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
i was reading that kim's look was because her body is meant to have had a massive influence on american fashion and she was trying to represent how her silhouette is iconic and recognisable even whenever her face is covered. that does not change the fact that i absolutely hate the outfit but if that was the concept it is somewhat more interesting. still hate it tho she flopped

Reactions: 18
The fact Kendall was posting like she was giving a homage to Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.. ugh please no 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.