Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

darkcherry14k

Just seen the new trailer for this weeks KUWTK on Instagram, another family trip and Kylie isnt there, what's all that about? Id love to know. And why are they trying to make Tristan a thing? Seriously? He will cheat and embarrass Khloe again the best thing they could do is keep him off the show and just mention he is in Boston and keep it low key but nooooo she has to flaunt him! And if I hear the whole 'we need a sibling for True' shite one more time! She already has a sibling, how that man allows his SON to be continually disrespected like that, shows what type of man he is, complete vermin!

And fyi Kris Humphries always gave me the ick! I think she was on serious rebound from Reggie Yates ( he was gorgeous btw) and jumped into this relationship with Kris because she always envisaged marrying Reggie. Anyways this was peak Kim and her house and style was on point and the she lumbered herself with this great oaf of a man with poor hygiene and manners, he was just rude, even to her! Im not sure what it was all about but she defo got the ick before the wedding but was in too deep to call it off, fantastic wedding but wrong groom im afraid. Kanye West then rocked up and we lost the classic Kim, he entered her wardrobe and that was it, the sunken place appears and cycling shorts and ugly trainers took over the world, take us back to pre Kanye good lord!!!

Yes! The trip in Bora Bora was prime Kim!
Absolutely! When Kris picked her up and threw her in the water and she lost her diamond earing! Iconic! Kourtney is all "Kim people are dying" 🤣

Was this also the trip when Rob and Scott just sat around getting pissed all day? They were a great double act, as were Rob and Lamar, jeeez bring back classic Rob too! This is why the program has lost its sparkle, it's just the girls sat about moaning now and making up stupid waffle storylines instead of all the good shit with characters to offset the air heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Clarity456

VIP Member
If she'd have left it at the statement, fair enough.

However, the video was just gaslighting people and totally unnecessary.

Before covid I was working out 5/6 times a week at the gym and eating very clean. Whilst there would be some pictures where I look (not tooting my own horn 😭🤦🏻‍♀️) next level, if I had a couple of days of indulging or someone took a pic of me at a dodgy angle of course I would look not as "good" by society's standards in a pic, but as humans surely we just accept that sometimes the body looks better than others..

So in this case, I would say Khloes obviously taken a couple of days earlier this week in preparation for this video where she's ate two salads a day, worked out for 5 hours, had numerous lymphatic drainage massages and a few emergency ultrasonic cavitation sessions. Not to mention the Kardashians probably have private app developers who work for them to create body filters that work through their Instagram cameras which she's filmed these "proof videos" on....

No one looks like the edited images they put out 24 hours a day, especially not women in their late 30s who've had children... I don't get their obsession with pretending it is.

I think it’s more prominent now because of social media but when I was younger it was always the women in magazines that looked perfect. Everyone knows it’s not real. Looking at women in magazines didn’t make me go crazy thinking I will try anything to look like that, because it’s not real. It’s been happening for generations. People talk like the kardashians created airbrushing and filtering. Do they go over the top with it? Of course. As do tonnes of other celebrities and brands with their campaigns. Hand on heart I don’t know anyone who thinks they can look like these insta models because everyone is clued up enough to know it’s fake. I’m not saying it’s right for everyone to photoshop photos etc, it’s just the way the world is and has been for a very long time
I certainly don't think everyone knows it's fake....they go to such lengths to deny any surgeries..kylies lips, Kim's derriere....when I was really young around 22-23 I honestly believed it was all real and that was how they were born...I thought that if they had have had these surgeries they'd have been papped leaving the hospital bandaged up, or a hospital cleaner (for example) would have gone and sold a story to the press....I only realised around the age 27 when Kim's nappy arse in the dior bikini came to light that NDAs were a thing and they pay off the media! I think a lot of young girls probably feel the same...

If they came out and admitted all the surgeries they'd had I would applaud them, I think that would help people mental health wise and prevent people hating themselves cos they werent born with the Kardashians enhanced and photoshopped faces and bodies

Last edited:
  • Heart

saweetie

Chatty Member
i’d literally kill to look like the unedited version of khloe, however her ig live prancing around in the bathroom seemed completely pointless? not that she had to justify or explain herself to anyone at all, i just think the most shocking thing in that photo was the texture of her skin, which we all have being human, and the presence of hip dips. she’s so used to seeing her body completely blurred and smoothed over on facetune she doesn’t recognise herself. but the hip dips, which are considered highly undesirable by today’s ridiculous standard of beauty, are what really stand out to me because of the chronic manipulation of the hourglass figure she portrays herself to have, and literally paid for over however many bbls. noticed since she lost weight most of her ig pictures are bent over/sat down to give the illusion of much wider hips - she knows she has hip dips, the live was pointless because she hid them with her trackies still. she never pulled them down, knowing the placement changes the whole shape.

the lighting/colour edited excuse is absolute bull - they film kuwtk in that lighting all the time, the difference is they filmed the show with body filters on. they’ll never stop editing their pictures, their entire brand is based on them looking perfect all the time e.g., kylie posted this days ago - notice the curtains cinched in by her hip to create a smaller waist and fill out the dip. they should honestly be ashamed, the obsession with looks has gone too far imo. they don’t even look like themselves

Attachments

• Sad

Wophie

VIP Member
Made such a drama over addison having "long corally orange nails" Khloe was sat right there letting Kim and Kris say this and would you look at this picture! It's almost as if they were saying it to just be cunts!

Kendall was the only one being nice to her...

Say what you want about Caitlyn but I think she at least made sure Kylie and Kendall were raised to be polite. Doesn't surprise me Kylie seems to want nothing to do with any of them....
To be fair I always assumed that the reason we hardly see Kylie on the show is because she's such a catfish. Even with all the heavy filtering they do on the show, the KUWTK Kylie wouldn't match the insta Kylie

Boobmarley

it is so awful, I don;t understand how you could let a child basically be denied of a father, whatever your thoughts about the other woman or him... the children shouldn;t be paying for his mistakes
And she kept saying how she had to have tristan present for the birth just after news of his infidelities broke, and around all the time at her house (*and in her bed) so true could see her dad as much as possible because she deserved that.. where was that same consideration for his son when he wasnt around for his sons birth because he was entertaining koko the klown in the bedroom? Or letting him be around his son and be a part of that family as he was growing up? Or does his son not deserve the same treatment as koko’s precious offspring? I’m sick of her saying True is an only child so she needs to have another baby with that cheating scumbag... NO she has a brother who she couldnt have cared less about when she was sleeping with his dad behind his mums back and the reality is she doesnt allow tristan to be around there much because she knows he is still more attracted to his son’s mother than he has ever been to her. She’s a selfish person and i have no sympathy for how much of a fool he is making her look

• Heart
55dfc278ebda7c5a0cdaf5e3343f5493.jpg

With the picture above , I think Stormi is following Kylie but with a different skin tone. Which throws people off. She definitely has the eyes.

Maybe she will naturally grow fuller lips to match her mothers too.

• Haha

Jmx

Chatty Member
And fyi Kris Humphries always gave me the ick! I think she was on serious rebound from Reggie Yates ( he was gorgeous btw) and jumped into this relationship with Kris because she always envisaged marrying Reggie. Anyways this was peak Kim and her house and style was on point and the she lumbered herself with this great oaf of a man with poor hygiene and manners, he was just rude, even to her! Im not sure what it was all about but she defo got the ick before the wedding but was in too deep to call it off, fantastic wedding but wrong groom im afraid. Kanye West then rocked up and we lost the classic Kim, he entered her wardrobe and that was it, the sunken place appears and cycling shorts and ugly trainers took over the world, take us back to pre Kanye good lord!!!
Reggie Yates 🤣🤣🤣 you mean Bush.

• Haha

CyberNannies

Does anyone follow jen atkin the celeb/Ks hairdresser?
She posted a Father’s Day message for her husband in which she admitted she’d not changed a dirty nappy but praised him for having done some
They had their baby via surrogacy in March and have a ‘baby nurse’
Genuinely these people are on another planet

• Wow
  • Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think kylie has stayed off KUWTK because she relies heavily on filters, her appearance on the reunion is very different to how she looks on the gram. There are pregnancy rumours.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
There was a joint interview with her and Travis when they were supposedly a couple on Vogue TV. It was like a ‘Mr and Mrs’ style quiz. He knew absolutely nothing about her, and couldn’t even be bothered to pretend to Kylie increasing annoyance and clear embarrassment- he would’ve been given the questions in advance too let’s be honest.
He had no idea even how many dogs she owned? Who doesn’t know how many dogs their partner has? He couldn’t even name one once she ‘jogged his memory’. It was mortifying.
Anyway the point I’m making is they certainly didn’t seem like they spent any time together, I don’t think he even knew what food she liked when asked.

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Who is taking all those weird photos of kourtney and travis? They are getting a bit beyond tedious now 🥴

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I saw that 😳...what is up with them? I’d be telling my daughter absolutely do not get pregnant by that fool again. He’s such a player It’s embarrassing to think that she’s encouraging it but not surprising. He can’t even keep his shenanigans out of the media. Clearly doesn’t care if girls speak out.
Funny that.

It didn't break Kris's heart that Tyga was going to grow old without the mother of his child when he was off gallivanting with a 16 year old....

It also didn't seem to break Kris's heart that Tristan's first baby mamma was going to probably go into labour alone and again she was going to "grow old without the father of her children."

They talk the biggest load of shite I've actually ever heard. It's another level this season. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Fpark

What a total dick. Her family CREATED the unrealistic body image. Who the fuck cares, dry your eyes. The world is falling apart. She could have made this into something positive, karma 🙂

Boobmarley

Funny that.

It didn't break Kris's heart that Tyga was going to grow old without the mother of his child when he was off gallivanting with a 16 year old....

It also didn't seem to break Kris's heart that Tristan's first baby mamma was going to probably go into labour alone and again she was going to "grow old without the father of her children."

They talk the biggest load of shite I've actually ever heard. It's another level this season. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Kris had kids with two different men so i dont understand her obsession at all. I personally think its contrived and being used as a reason to try to make khloe look less weak to the public. The reality is Khloe took him back ages ago, tried to rip Jordan to shreds and get public sympathy, but it all backfired in her face and people realised she is absolutely pathetic and a hypocrite. So instead theyve gone with this whole storyline of ‘we arent together but i want a sibling for poor lonely true so we are going to artificially inseminate because we are totaaaally not having sex’ then it would naturally lead to ‘i just felt like i was being just..... *cue angry pouting* so immature for paying so much negative energy into tristans infidelities and should just totally leave the past in the past and move on to ensure our children always have their father around’. Its just some feeble attempt for claw back some dignity and seem like shes being really selfless and doing it for True and future sibling False but no-one is buying it. Every one knows its because she is clingy and fancies the pants off him and has zero self respect.

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
Totally agree about the shocking over-consumption! I mean I like buying stuff as much as the next person, but it is just ridiculous isn’t it. I mean every time I see those huge boxes of doughnuts they all get sent, I think they must end up in the bin! And the same at all their parties, tables laden with food but clearly none of them or their fabulous friends eat that kind of junk so again - bin! And they must have to literally employ someone just to clear out all the dead flower arrangements on a weekly basis! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 19

emm

VIP Member
I agree…always deflecting

Also didn’t like the justification for challenging the nanny infront of the children “because reign likes to see me challenge the person, so he knows I have his back”
He’s a child, you tell him you’ll sort it you could even have a conversation all together after but it must have felt awful for the nanny to be challenged/spoke down to in front of the children!
I haven't been watching but I just read the buzzfeed summaries :LOL: Reign is going to grow up unable to accept any criticism and will be a total nightmare for everyone to deal with, I used to think kourtney was a good mum but not at all anymore

TJ90

VIP Member
Kourtney blames Kris for everything! She’s unable to accept that she’s a very bitter person and instead blames everyone else. Don’t think we’ve ever heard her apologise for anything, even when she is in the wrong.

I think Kim was at her best fashion and appearance wise during the Kris Humphries stage. (Obviously not emotionally, bless her)

She is absolutely beautiful when she smiles.

Then Kanye came and she completely changed.